Thursday, December 18, 2008

Church camp heroes

Church camp: HEROES aka my 2nd church camp (: JC EAST ^^ hahas check out the four guys in front. LOLS~

Sorry if loading the photos on my blog jams your computer x) I already left out quite alota photos.... =.= seriously. anyway, I've decided i'll just burn disc for those of you people who don't have facebook. If you have facebook, all the photos I have are already uploaded on facebook (as usual I always upload on facebook 1st) because I don't want to spend such a long time waiting for the photos to be attached to the emails [."]
I like this photo Kim took of us (: though Den & Louey look a bit out of place x) Ohoho~

Me & junwei (: I like our shirts ^^V

Me & Guozhang, my anderson secondary school junior! So long nvr talk to him T_T I miss my son, bryan too [."]

abraham (:

David (:

esther the chio bu (: I was telling Den & Junwei that my water baptism name shall be Esther so I will have big eyes in the future. & obviously u can imagine their facial expressions [."]

JC EAST gals ^^

Apinun~ Nice of him to oblige me in taking shots from 1 to 5. (if u like to camwhore you know what I mean)
& actually Louey was the one who started doing the camwhore thing, not me @_@

YAY we really looked shocked (: hahas, she was telling me that I have potential in drama ^^ yay yay yay~

Me & Zhuyin (: I found it super amusing that everyone said that we're very alike. they say we look alike & we both don't look like J2s. LOLS? O.o But I think that it was really cool that we were in CLC1, Tulip & membership class together ^^ really thank God I got to know her better. I think we can become great friends (:

MOSES (: the super duper humble man in the Bible. I really learnt so, so, SO much at camp (not that I didn't learn at Oasis camp lahs =.=) but I think God really spoke to me so many times. I guess it's cause I kept telling Him, God, if You don't talk to me, I will really die in a matter of months. spiritually. When you expect much from God, He's really faithful (:

Me & Den looking sian -.-" ZZzzzZZ

MJ & TJ (: some of us are pretending we're playing instruments

My shepherd & my sheepmates (: this camp I really learnt alot from Kangli just talking to her on her bed on the last night. She has really struck me in many ways I've never realised about her before. I think opening up to her is so much easier after camp. When I see her dedication in meeting me, her willingness to travel far for her sheep, I really feel.. God, when I have my sheep, I must be like that, always & always willing to go the extra mile for my sheep by Your grace. God, I really want a sheep T_T but at Your perfect timing, of course ^^

TJ & J-Loh (: Mel & I were sharing the same room as J-Loh. She really returns to bed super duper late at night when we're asleep in bed already. (sorry hor, if I don't sleep, I find it very hard to receive from God so why make things more difficult for myself?)
talking to Jasmine is amazing. Cause her spiritual gift is words of wisdom, & it works well with the other, gift of mercy, I really am so awed by her ability to speak into other's lives & her love & conviction for God. What a Godly woman!!! *awed beyond words*

YJCEA3~~~!!! YAY ^^ErR- why is Cy's hand moving arh? O.o I realise Junwei likes to turn to one side whenever he takes photos after uploading my photos on facebook & trying my best to tag each of them

OH NO I am so gona rebond my hair soon. HAHAS, tulippians (as Tze Lin calls us) we tulip u arh~! ^^ Tze Lin is amazing, she's super cool, pro at dancing & super friendly & it's super easy to warm up to her. we were doing some female bonding before the camp comm appreciation. She was applying nail polish for me to make my nails shine. LOLS x)

YAY this photo is nice (: Through this camp, I really got to know alota people from our unit better & even those I didn't even know their names before, I finally know!!! ^^ WAHOO~!

My beloved sheppie <3 What a sweet photo ^^ aaawwww XP

Hahas, this is Chloe style, as Junwei & Den called it. With pictures & emoticons (: I think the reason to serve God & to spread His love on earth doesn't need to be complex and philosophical. During Qt with TPJC, to the question of how to boost our faith in Christ, jasmine said faith by itself is illogical, it's unexplainable. To boost your faith there is no exact step by step method/ no instructions to it. It's just simply to trust. I was planning to answer, pray & worship to remind ourselves of God's goodness & praying regularly in the spirit.
Minilution in which we all dressed like children. Cause before God we are all children (: & btw, we're not that old, we're still very young in the world's terms. I like the hamtaro, so cute ^^

LOLS, see the bubbles~ they were supposed to be an effect X)
okies, enough with the photos...
this camp I really expected much & I really received much from God. I really learnt so much & I really pray that I'll put them all the practice.
I have finally sorted it out with God. the guilt that accumulated since so long ago, whenever I fail to get people to come for services, failure to do QT properly, studying my study Bible without praying, feeling sian to go for church related events at times especially nearing exam period... so many so many failures.
God is very simple when He replies me. because I guess I'm alittle simple minded too. x) hahas~ Is all summed up in "Your grace is enough." Grace to carry me through, to assure me that imperfect as I am, I am a child of God called to serve & I can do my part in His kingdom too.
Moses- humility
David- loyalty
Abraham-faith
Esther-courage
Paul- ambition
All these Bible characters had times when they made mistakes too. Moses did not obey God when he struck the stone, as a result he didn't step into the promised land. david committed adultery. apart from Jesus, no one is above failures because we always fall short of the standard of God. All along, the guilt just hinders my growth & restricts me from trying to do more things for God. recently whenever I want to ask God for a sheep, I will pray halfway & be reminded of my failures to read the Bible, to evangelise 200%, my lack of faith in times of troubles.& I really feel worse & worse, it's so bad that I really have no heart to ask God for a sheep when I feel that my own spiritual walk is just =.= God, I've been seeing things in the wrong way. yes, I fail, but that should not stop me from trying my best for You. because my God is a mighty & powerful God, He deserves the best.
When I really truly understand the depth of God's love for me, I really feel so blessed to be called His friend & His child. & the burden & the cords that have been binding me seem to have been freed by His power. I must really not fear to step out of my comfort zone into the combat zone, I must not fear to attempt the impossible when I have God by my side. & I must put everything I believe into action, only then will it be a conviction.
As I was talking to Kangli, she was telling me that if there's no one from TJ side to pioneer next year, then she & Cat might be helping TJ. & that was when I felt like... oh my tian... God, if we really have no converts in this year... ...next year it will really be so much harder.
I realise as I grow older spiritually, the more I look at things with human eyes ...No leh, God, it should not be like that. Please help me to do the impossible. I really want to believe that faith can move the mountains. Lord, help me believe in with all my heart.
If my stubbornness (if u wana put it nicely, perseverance) in wearing contacts no matter how much I fail, no matter how red my eyes become because I keep pulling at the skin, no matter how much I cry cause I poke my eyes can be channelled into God's kingdom then no matter how much I fail, I will just cling onto my God.