Yesterday went to Tony Roma's for family dinner (:
we spent a bomb... $258 if I didn't hear wrongly x_x
I ordered their famous ribs plus a small slice of steak. There was also delicious potato soup served with biscuits (what a yummy combination) & a mocktail. I ordered some fanciful name called "tutti frutti." I was trying to refrain from laughing when I told the waiter what I wanted. Was so pricey T_T
But my dad was saying that it's ok, it's not like we always do this.
true... [".]
But after the meal, my family members resolved on never going back. LOLS
Cause the steak was quite horrible. It wasn't even airflown. it wasn't tender at all though it was medium rare. & I really WANT to see blood when I cut my steak if it's medium rare! =.= If not I feel extremely cheated. But there was no blood -.-"
But thankfully the ribs were the saving item, they were good (: It was seasoned well with good taste and it was tender! ^^ I was quite impressed.
But my siblings didn't order the ribs so it wasn't a nice experience for them.
the side orders killed us. my brother ordered rice & chips. Can you imagine? & the serving was HUGE. I ordered baked potato (YES their baked potato is good too) & coleslaw (which I barely ate because I was just this close to being extremely bloated)
I ate till I really couldn't stand it... It was so torturous! it was just like... that time me, Linxiu & Ann went pizza hut & we ordered a meal supposedly for 4 people. THE AGONY! I stayed away from Pizza hut for about... 3/4 full months.
I really should not overestimate my mostly small appetite. Thank God I'm not that big a fan of food... [".] or I'd forever be spending $$ on food =.= But anyway, thank God for the nice bonding time, & after that my family walked around Orchard hotel area & was looking at Toys 'R Us. SO COOL, brings back memories with me & barbie. of course now I threw every of my toys away.
I think God is such a "cute" God. During camp, I really believed that I wanted God to use me so that I can serve Him in more ways (besides going church & evangelising & being salt & light[which I sometimes am still struggling to cope with]) THEN.. KABOOM -.-" We're carolling on 24th December. & I'm singing with Ruixian.
I was like... WHAT
When Kangli smsed me, she said "heys, you've been chosen to lead carolling for christmas eve party!" I replied her "are you sure you didn't send to the wrong person?"
I think this was all because I asked kangli to teach me how to lead worship for caregroup cause up till now I still have no idea how...
I was totally hyperventilating..!!!
Do you know I used to get stage fright when I went for talent contests? T_T I'd sing with the mike shaking in my hand.
But then there's a difference. Last time I didn't have the God who conquered the grave & can create things with His words. Now I do.
CHLOE, you can do it with God!!! You really must be very convicted (willing to give your life for God's purpose & will) & stubbornly cling onto whatever God has asked you to do!!! YES, CHLOE YOU CAN DO IT WITH GOD
If I never step out from my comfort zone into the combat zone I'll never ever learn to serve God out of my means & learn to trust Him more & more, above the situations & not looking to myself but to my Lord.
anyway, the song is everyone know one, so I should not worry excessively. I pray...
I want to thank God for Chengying, for bearing with my weird & unknown questions & freaking out sessions & saying that I duno anything, I can't do anything =.= that would surely require alota patience.
By the way... I FINALLY finished reading Twilight ^^ Am starting on New Moon today (: I think Stephanie Meyer is not bad, her writing style is not excessively flowery. It's direct & succint. But I would have liked more deeper imagery. & she keeps describing Edward is such great detail!
Anyway, it doesn't matter that much, cause I love Edward Cullen! (YES, I know he's a fictional character meaning he doesn't exist in real life =.= duh) He's so sweet!!! & protective of Bella. A princess like me is definitely looking for some knight in dark (for Edward's case) armour to jump into my defence. HAHAS x)
Okies, that sounded so bimbotic!! =.=
I think I'm very evil. I don't know how to phrase what I wana say to him in a nicer way. So I just ignore & pretend that I forgot that he asked. I really pray that I'm thinking too much...
Anyway thank You God for this great week! Even if things don't go my way all the time (: You're still with me through everything!