Sometimes
Once in a while, I dream of you.
& all my dreams have to do with chatting with you. maybe it's because we haven't talked for so long. the only way of interaction is so minimal like leaving super short messages. I have no idea how you're doing now, whether you're still that person with the qualities I once thought I loved.
Everytime I share my testimony on how I came to know God or why I am in temasek junior college when I live in Bishan, I will mention you. At first, I refused to talk about you to anyone in my church unless it was someone really close. Then as time passed & my walk with God grew so much closer, the pain lessened more & more & more until now it's so minimal. & the more I share about God to people & how He could make a heartbreak into such an amazing journey with Him, the more I realise that the pain, the tears & the pining wasn't for nothing. I grew through it to lead a more fulfilling life.
Once, my world revolved around you. When it was all taken away, I thought my world had collapsed.
Not anymore.
I base my faith & love in God who gives out endless grace, who never changes, who sees the best in me even when no one else believes that I can do it, who is my bestest best friend who understands every single thing that I have been through.
Christmas is coming. Look at the lights along Orchard road. Is it really all about sales, hanging out with friends then going home to sleep & feeling empty after that? or exchanging cards and gifts without knowing why it's even a season for giving?
[The Gift] 24th december 08 christmas eve
2-4pm at the rock auditorium in Suntec.
Drama, music & lotsa fun~ (: