Went for Festival of Praise last night with Pammie, CY, Den, Sheppie, Xianjue, Yuhui. It was my 1st tym. (Of coz right... I only came to know God at the start of this year =.= So I'm still very young in terms of spiritual age =.= sighs, sumtyms I can't help feeling quite restricted by my young age -.-") I really thought Hillsong wasn't gona be there. But there were 2 band members there, Reuben Morgan & the woman who sang Hosanna. (Super power sia, she!) She was absolutely wonderful. I felt super restricted by the lack of space at 1st, so I went out to the steps to jump in which I almost fell being unable to estimate e landing very well. After tt, I decided to juz go back & make do wif e little space I haf. -.-" But overall it was a gd night, the worship songs were power! although I still dun reali lyk parachute band. Juz my personal preferance
Rev Mark Connor was great! E sermon was about "growing up or growing old." & how nobody is within our control except ourselves. He's really funny. Den & I agree tt he's a bit lyk pastor jeff. Humorous & drama. LOLS x)
I had so much fun praising & worshipping God (: I luv Hillsong ^^
This is lyk, a super bad quality video taken by sum1.
Okies, I got tagged by Nia.
1. What are your reasons for having a blog?
I wanted to record my life down for my own purposes. To go back & look at em.
2. What do you do before bedtime?
Read my Bible. either that or chiong homework [."]
3. What will your dream wedding be like?
I'll get married in my church. Although I duno how we're gona do it in Nexus Auditorium =.= couples probably get married elsewhere? O.o I'll haf a great honeymoon but as for e wedding dinner, I'll only invite certain close people & make it as simple as possible. Dun reali care so much as long as I'm with my loved one. As long as I look pretty in make up & gown can already~ ^^
4. What is the city of your dreams and why?
Heaven. Becoz I'll be wif God for all eternity. & I think there are lotsa good things up there (:
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introvert
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone
7. Do you trust easily?
Yeah, I think I really do.
8. What person, dead or alive, is your role model?
Jesus Christ. Becoz He's e most perfect person in this world.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes... But it's super trivial & selfish of me to be unhappy becoz of it.
10. When’s the last time you had fun?
Yesterday night at Festival of Praise.
11. Is being tagged fun?
Ok lahs, it's not my 1st tym [."]
12. How do you see life?
Making e use of e tym I haf on earth to love others & reach out to em & trying 2 walk with God everyday.
13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
My family. Both blood & spiritual family.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A crazy person x)
15. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
ErR- Married but poor. I can't stand loneliness. God, I sure hope You have a husband for me (: LOLS x) 
16. How many children do you want to have, if any?
I want a son first, then a daughter. So the son can take care of the daughter & be super loving to her (:
17. What’s better, to give or to receive?
To give & see e smiles on others faces (:
18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I'll pick e 1 who loves God more. Although I dun think I can determine tat through my human eye. I'll pray & ask God to show me an answer. LOLS x) Actuali, if by my own human knowledge, I'll pick e 1 who is more compatible wif me & mre lyk me
19. What would you do if you (or your girlfriend) became pregnant unexpectedly?
I'll really be UTTERLY shocked & not know wad 2 do. Except pray for her & comfort her e best I can. Although I dun think it's correct at our age, lyk Louis said, sex shud be a holy grail bounded by marriage, I'll stay by her side & do my best to help her & if e guy refuses to admit it, I'll...!!!!! KILL HIM @_@ no lahs, but I'll despise him! Nvr take responsibility for actions!!!
20. What are you waiting for right now?
For A levels to be over & a new phase of my life to start!!! T.T