Saturday, August 23, 2008

JUMP

JUMP & what I learnt

Staying at home to do my IS. Am barred from service until I complete it. I WILL FINISH IT BY TOMORROW SIA!!! x)

I thank God that JUMP turned out good even though it started drizzling halfway but it didn't dampen our desire to meet God or to praise Him. I jumped till my legs hurt big time. But I felt so much more refreshed. It's great to jump for God (:

Yiheng couldn't make it & he smsed me like, 2 hours b4 we were supposed to meet. Louis asked me to differentiate if I was burdened or sad. Ok, fine, so I was burdened. Isn't it normal? But then too much burden for others isn't helpful either.

Ok so I'm not good at controlling my emotions. I just cry when I am sad without considering who is around or where I am. At least I don't chuck God out of the picture.

I learnt a lot yesterday. I pondered on the meaning of hoping on God. & hope means trusting even though circumstances are bleak. Which was what I did eventually. See, God really needs me to experience for me to learn.

Anyway, I thank God that Fangyun came eventually, she was very hesitant but in the end, today she smsed me & told me that she & her dear actually enjoyed it! I was so HAPPY (: thank God ^^ She said that they even wanted to stay longer! & she very kindly asked if I needed her to hold my wallet so I could jump & clap when praising God. I was quite amazed by how God works.

I found out from Fangyun that every1 from TEP has signed e bdae card she made for me. Frankly speaking, I'm VERY touched!!! T.T But she told me that she didn't give a lota space to write so the messages might be quite short. Hahas, ops I prefer long sentimental letters. But then again, I guess there's not much to write if they don't know me well enough [."] & I really appreciate their kindness

Only when Huiyi told me that I was so poor thing coz my birthday is like, 3 days before prelims did I realise that oh yah...oh my sky, it is that near! God, please bless me & all my friends & make this study break fruitful & productive!!! (:

Anyway, a very early happy birthday to my dear friend, Lu Huiyi ^^ (who might be reading my blog this very instant LOLS) U're really such a gd fren becoz of ur niceness & ur willingness to go the extra mile for your friends! I'll alwaz remember u as e 1st person I toked to from 2807!!! ^^ Becoz u were really friendly & tried to make conversation wif me, making it less awkward. I'm actually shy around strangers & don't exactly socialise well, I juz force myself to do so. & u're really such an intelligent gal x) If only I had half ur intelligence, I'd be doing much better in lit & gp. MUHAHA~ & I alwaz lyk hw u lyk 2 draw cute pictures on notes/ gp presentation transparency! U're really a thoughtful, creative & caring friend & I thank God that I have a friend like you! ^^ & I haf fun playing wif ur brown jacket sleeve xP LOLS I sound lyk sum deluded psycho who plays with jacket sleeves. Anyway, one thing we haf in common is our luv 4 food (: YUM! Haf a great 18th birthday, my dear fren ^^ Mug hard & play hard (play only on tt day lahs @_@ other days muz still mug worhs) God bless u, huiyi ^^

Yay! I hope huiyi will use the stationary & all that we all chipped in to buy for her (: (this is where I urge Huiyi to tag my tagboard if she has read this) I'm now officially broke, but it's ok ^^ Eve told me that Huiyi promised to use all of the things we got for her!!! xP YAY! But she's not going for prom =.= UGH... Huiyi!!! Y r u not going for prom?!?!

Lols, anyway, pray God will bless every1 in their studies, juz lyk O levels, when every1 got back their results, for my class & clique, every1 was celebrating, no1 was sad or crying. That was the best prayer God had answered. Anyway, happy mugging to every1!!! Our last leg of the race!

I pray God will use me to bless others & to do what is right, & control my emotions better in this stressful & challenging & trying period for our care group & for our ourselves studies wise. I pray that I will not fall away. If I ever do, that He will draw me back again & again & again. I thank Him for His mercy & His grace. By His grace I stand & live again (:

Anyway... since I'm here already... I shall post my wish list !!! ^^

Non-material/spiritual wishes
1) CG08's completion, especially for TJ care group!! [YEAH GOD x)]
2) God'll bless me with a sheep by end of this year (: [YEAH GOD xP]
3) The health, happiness & safety of my loved ones, which will include all my friends & family members
4) Good A-level results~for everyone! So no1 will be sad [Like for O-levels 2 years ago!] (But I suppose I could work my way around it if unfortunately I didn't get it. Life still goes on, like what mrs lofthouse told us ^^ & God is still good^^)
5) That God will speak to me & direct me to a ministry & also... to my course in uni & my career [YEAH GOD ^^]

*Yeah God is a variation of yeah man!

Material wish-list
1) Tote bag (Fangyun will be getting it for my bdae!!! ^^ Thank u laogong, I luv u~~~& to TEP, thanks for paying for it xP)
2) Gothic clothes
3) Food earrings/ accessories

PLZ avoid giving me these:
1) Photo frame that has nothing inside =.=
2) Soft toys (I really have enough!!! Plus Siwen & Riceball r sufficient for me)
3) Any food! (Unless it's a treat to a meal lahs @_@ ohoho~think my family will be bringing me to Korean BBQ Restaurant) Becoz food= eat = digest= nothing already! Can't keep, can't do anything already
4) Any shock or extremely weird & super out of the ordinary & super non-mainstream surprise which I would classify as a shock more than a surprise [".]

WOW, I'm so greedy!!! I hope God will not think I'm too greedy [".] Anyway, God, thank You for letting me know You after 17 years of wandering around aimlessly. Wow, my 1st bdae spent with God (: when I'm 18. So easy to remember!! ^^ tEE hEE x)