Sunday, August 24, 2008

Virtual shopping

Virtual shopping (: YAY! I finished my IS (: FINALLY! I really thank God that my com din crash & even after restoring files, my IS was still there intact!!! hallelujah! I was so worried that all the hard work I did yesterday will be gone! YAY! Now I can revise in peace^^ I cant find the GC functions folder to download online from matrix=.=

Anyway, virtual shopping is fun (it's the best you can get when you're broke) Hahas, & if it makes me feel better & slightly richer (LOLS, I duno how collecting photos make me feel richer O.o) why not?

Gothic lolita bags are cool (:



So sweet!
I like the black crown bag~ (: nice!
Actually these bags all look nice ^^
Cool right? Piano bags!!! (: Although I'm not exactly a fan of piano =.=

Nice bag (: I like the chain~

YAY white bags (:

A cross necklace! I realise I only have 1. Actually 1 is enough lahs. Anyway, my parents will flip if they see me wearing it so I've to wear it when I leave home & remove it when I reach home.
Now for the food accessories that I love!!! ^^ So KAWAII NE x) See! Got bread necklace! So cute~~!!!! @_@So cute the rainbow necklace


Whoa, super LONG boots. Hahas, reminds me of my red boots I wore for Be Yourself Day in sec 2. I dressed up as a devil. Was ex. Mum gave it to me as a bdae gift. I rented e whole set. Which consists of super tight fitting red spandex halter & skirt, long black boots (like those above) & horns & a cape & a tail. LOLS actually it was really fun! But then I was like a model every1 wanted to take photos with me. Smiled & posed till I felt my jaws ache. After that year, they banned "revealing clothes" no halter top & no miniskirt. LOLS x)

Okies, Chloe's fav food section (Not all of my fav food r here though) *drumrolls*

Swensens' chewy chocolate something sundae(yeah I like it but I don't even noe what it's called! @_@ opsie) Chocolatey = 5 stars!!! (:



Nihon Mura Jap food!!! Yum yum!! Once again, I forgot the name of my fav dish!!! It's so hard to remember!!! T.T sobs
Korean Bbq meal (: super ex but the people will barbecue for u, u just sit there & wait to be served. Costs a lot of $$$. But is delicious ^^V YAY~!

OH YAY~! Chocolate banana cake from Secret Recipe! Cost $5++ for 1 slice though~ But it's my fav cake of all the cakes I've tried so far, even better than Han's ^^ & I'll say it's worth it coz it's very chocolatey & the bananas they use are fresh 1s (: (can taste the difference 1)
Taiwan Shi Lin Street Snacks. XXL Chicken (: (Actually it's not that big, so why the name? O.o) Crispy & delicious. But quite oily [."] The seafood tempura they sell is nice too!!! (Fangyun Laogong intro me to it that day when we went ... oh my sky! that day when I first went to Hope Singapore service at The Rock. LOLS!)


OH NO, all that food pictures are making me hungry. My sis has urged me to choose Fish & Co for dinner next week to celebrate my bdae in advance. But I just went that day when we celebrated Siti & Daddy Xinya's bdae [."] HmM see how bahs~ Actually I have 60% inkling to choose Nihon Mura ~ ^^V YAY, & this time I will remember what's the name of my fav dish!! =.= gosh!!!

Fangyun has asked me to choose a date. She asked me if I like K-box. LOLS, what a question!!!! Of course!!! (with many many exclamation marks)

Reminds me of Mr Rajesh's friend's ghost story [".] but nvm lahs, that day our class prayer group was talking about demons. & Tim shared with us about how just uttering the name of Jesus Christ repeatedly can drive out the evil spirit. That was really really a great relief. I thank God that I'm unable to see or sense anything. God, I really don't want to sense & see anything, thank You very much. I'd very much like to be oblivious forever @_@ Anyway, if the Holy Spirit dwells in us, & our walk with God is strong, shouldn't have anything to fear (:


How come every single year I celebrate my birthday at k-box? this is like some weird unbreakable cycle ever since secondary 2! O.o Anyway, this is my 1st birthday with God so I think I shall devote more than my usual Quiet Time time to Him(: I shall go take a walk with Him down Marina Bay, outside Esplanade.

YAY! IS done (: But I think editing will be a mass blood vomitting session T.T

Anyway, speaking of Marina Bay & birthday & K-box, last night I dreamt of Wenfeng & Nie Jin. I was very nice to both of them. I met them in a cinema while we were watching a movie. Xiang Wang was there too. They asked me how I had been & I said great. Which is extremely true. Then Nie Jin & I shook hands & officially got introduced to each other. Somehow, (dreams never make sense) I was with Nie Jin alone then she asked me if I still liked Wenfeng. The me in my dream said no very absolutely. Then Wenfeng came over & said that they were leaving. The dream ended with Nie Jin & I becoming friendly acquaintances.

Oh my! I am truly, genuinely happy for them. I thank God that I've been able to let go & forgive. So when I woke up, I was marvelling at the dream & how cool it was when my brother told me that the com had crashed. I was like totally descended into a pit of darkness. After praying ever so desperately, I was reminded of what Louis said. I asked, so how do you know do you love the gift of the giver more? Louis said, if God doesn't answer your prayer, will You still praise Him? Being me, I tried to rationalise & calm myself down, saying "control, Chloe, control." Then my brother came in & told me, he chose to format the com to 3 days before. I was like... Oh my sky!! I did so much work yesterday & I din back it up on thumbdrive! I really juz T.T then I told God "it's ok... if this is a test I will rise up to it." But I prayed & prayed & believed that God is always so graceful & so nice to me.

When I opened my document & saw that it was as good as 12am plus this morning when I had left it, I really was just OH MY SKY, I really don't deserve such kindness! thank You so much!!! (: *beams* My God is an awesome God ^^ YAY~Okies, I shall really try & STOP BLOGGING!!! =.=

Yeah, shall do just that. Control ~~~