Sian from doing IS for so long [."] so decided to take a break ... & wow, gothic & lolita clothes are like... super ex!!! At least $60 if u're looking for a whole set/ dress. WOW @_@ *faints* So ex -.-" not very worth it hor, if u seldom wear [."]
Hahas, I think I will dare to wear these out to the streets. But I think the people going out with me will totally mind. LOLS x)
I like this fairy tale lolita best (: Hahas, so nice to juz look at clothes xP even though it's virtual
Hahas,this 1 is abit not my style.
YAY, this is nice (:
LOLS, so sweet!!! But the hair is so funny!
I like the one below too (: It vaguely reminds me of Misa from Death Note. A bit lahs x)
Shall end off with this funny dress tat's sweet but then a bit plain [."]
Hahas, such clothes r so ex, admire from afar or from e computer can already x) okies, back to IS @_@ *sighs* God, help me!!! T.T lols xP