HmM this pict above is nice, but wud haf liked it alot more if it didn't have those words, makes the whole picture turn emo [".] gosh @_@ but it's a peaceful shot ~
2dae was national day celebration. Was quite touched when we were all standing up & singing songs together, everyone with their arms around each other, singing together. Reminds me of High School Musical "We're all in this together." (Louis thinks it's over-used cause our church uses it quite frequently sometimes) I felt "Where I belong" was touching when we sang it that way, with everyone so closely knit~
Then spent sum quality tym wif Eve b4 joining sheppie & xiu joined us at BK east point. met Sijie on e bus dere. funny gal @_@ she smsed me & said she heard my voice, think we r on e same bus. I read it & I was lyk, HUH??? Gosh, my voice is loud can x) gd thing I guess

Was very reluctant & tired & wanted to go home to do my IS so didnt want to go for anniversary. But I went in e end & it re-confirmed God's promise that when you obey Him, you will really benefit. I'm really grateful that I saw it. & I saw how God's people were really going all out for Him.
So... Chloe... stop sitting around & juz praying for a miracle without doing any concrete actions!!!
I luv this family of God (: