Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sianed doing IS

Feel sianed

I'm only 1 sixth through my CSC IS. 600+words out of 3000 to 4000 words. Actuali I strongly believe I can hit 4000 coz of e nature of my topic "Is the medical assurance of the aged in China enough for meet demand?" & how I'm write it by comparing abit with Singapore & sum other european countries =.= Only when I start writing do I see what my teacher meant when he said that I'd exceed for sure -.-" Maybe it's coz I din reali take much tym to digest my research materials... Hence my snail-paced progress [."]

GOSH @_@

It's tat feeling...

when u cant seem to get anything done T.T & then u blast worship songs in hopes tt somehow... u will feel more inspired to continue writing ur IS. Ur IS which is due like, this week & u've only writen 1/6th of it.

It's really totally like uni research work only at a smaller scale *sighs* & u can consult ur teacher abt it

Yarhs... then wad m I doing here? O.o

I duno @_@ sianed wad [".] lethargic. btw, feel abit irritated by my hair but then I cant cut it unless I wana rebond it again. Which I totally shudnt since I rebonded not very long ago. Anyway it's not gd for my hair.

I feel lyk watching e last episode aired last sunday. But then when u haf 5/6ths of ur IS to write, u juz cant bring urself to go type it in youtube & start watching for an hour & 15 minutes -.-" sighs

Gona print stuff tmr to thank my dear frenz who paid for half of my prom as my early bdae gift~ Hey ppl, I reali thank God for u & ur love (: thx 4 being such a great fren, u all ^^V here r e 8 ppl...

Tim, Eve, Mikey, Kunal, Sijie, Hon, Huiyi, Xinya.

Sum of em gave me quite a surprise. I totally din expect that they'll be chipping in! @_@ no insult intended, juz tt ... I'm not exactly very popular or likeable (I tend to be super whiny when I'm unhappy which is quite often esp since e weather is super hot & it makes me irritable at tyms) ops, I'm doing my Chloe low self esteem thingy x_X I guess much of it is attributed to Wind... Becoz I'm alwaz e 1 to apologise even though it's not my fault -.-" ugh @_@

thank u, thank u, thank u~ ^^V

Anyway, u all dun nid 2 pay for e remaining already, I'll pay for e rest myself.

Wah I reali nid alota $$. Study Bible: $70+ Prom: $45 (WOW, $40 less all thanks to my frenz) Church camp: $120 Total: About $235 [".] HmM & prom actuali nid much more $ than e mere entrance fee.

@_@ ugh Anyway... still, thank God for all these great frenz in my life~! (: I'm so blessed

Okies, I guess I'm done ranting, I feel so much happier now~!

Reminds me of what Rev Mark Connor taught us on saturday~! take captive of ur thoughts & submit em to God. & we shouldn't keep replaying & replaying e sad moments in our life or start playing it in slow motion. & funny thing is, we then wonder y we r feeling sad when we r actually continually thinking back & emo-ing. (he din say tat of coz, emo-ing was added by me LOLS xP)

Okies, I shall now count my blessings (not in any particular order)

1) I haf a great family, though they duno God yet, but my parents r not as terrible towards me going to church compared to in e beginning~ My sis is comparatively more open now

2) I haf a great spiritual family in my caregroup.

3) I haf a great spiritual family in my class.

4) I haf alota great frenz around me (: whom I luv & care abt & pray for & thank God for.

5) I'm quite ok financially, I can bless ppl with small gifts/cards/food when I want to. I can gif offerings & tithe regularly

6) I'm in a mugger sch. (yes, it's a blessing if not I wun mug at all! =.= lols~)

7) I haf a high marginal propensity to sleep whenever I feel lyk it (not very gd at tyms though) but God grants sleep to those He loves. God loves me so much I can even sleep on mrt standing! xP

8) I haf a bestest best fren who noes me better than I noe myself & noes exactly wad I need to becum a better person.

9) I'm alive & kicking! LOLS -.-" so lame [."]

10) I haf a gd fren in my dar & we alwaz encourage each other thrgh exams & tests (: & we alwaz spend x'mas eve 2geder

11) my worship & praise songs collection is now ... 280 songs strong!!!! Oh my (: YAY ^^V & somehow... I marvel at how I got so many songs wifout regular provision from others. lols, stupid thing to marvel at. I go & find myself lorhs [".] hahas~ xP If u wan sumthing done, do it urself lahs -.-" if not, it wun be done 4eva

wow, tt's a lota blessings~! (: Hallelujah~ I could sing of Your love forever~ Kies, now I'm feeling so much more joyful... back to IS !!! LOLS, God will help me to complete 1/5 of it 2dae~ x) shall think of a day in which I chiong e rest this week. (Okies, I noe it's wrong lahs... But I think I'm quite desperate. & I bet it will be productive for sure)