Sunday, August 17, 2008

Celebrate XY & Siti bdae

Went to celebrate XY & Siti's birthday

(: 2dae we went for econs seminar by Economic Society of Singapore at Singapore Poly.

Food at seminar wasn't that nice, not as nice as NTU, but ok still (:

Learnt quite a bit, about subprime crisis, income inequality & inflation due to food & oil prices. subprime crisis explained not as well, because there was an overuse of technical terms [".]

Michael Phelps got his 8th medal! My sis smsed me during the talk, I was SO HAPPY ^^

He has achieved what he wanted to (: Can't help feeling proud for him, though sad that won't be able to watch any of his matches anymore.

He hugged his mother & relatives after that & he broke down. I knew this from reading the news. I think... wow, finally he's acting like a human x_x hahas~go Phelps! (:

then told Siti we were going Plaza Sing to buy Xinya's bdae gift (x in e end, I co-ordinated to meet with yvonne without hurrying coz it would look super fake & rushed @_@ sry gals, who were waiting anxiously for us at Fish & Co. Xiu was supposed to be the one leading Siti there. But then coz of her back pain, she disappeared for quite alota days so I decided to take up the role.

Turns out Xinya knew we were gona celebrate. Siti was surprised. I'm glad it turned out well. I thought she was angry with me cause I said let's join Xinya & Yvonne and she was like... huh? but why?

=.= lols

Anyway, we spent alota $$$ T.T sobs... but still had a lota fun. Will upload photos after prelims... Gosh Xiu is really crazy about camwhoring with my digi cam lahs =.=

IS progressing lyk a snail.

this is Chloe signing off~ Cya next friday/saturday~ ^^ God bless everyone