
I pray... that I won't continue to be SO SUPER DUPER UNPRODUCTIVE in mugging & in doing my IS. I can't believe that I didn't accomplish anything! Except read a bit of econs role of government. God, how could this happen? Y m I so ill-disciplined???!!! SO UNPRODUCTIVE... aaaahhhhh
I pray... that I will have more self control to study & sit still like how I sit still for Quiet Time. I pray... that whatever I read I will absorb & not just throw out of my brain after a short time. I pray... that I will be in the peak of health & I will do my IS without getting headaches from staring at the computer or the book FULL of chinese characters that look like they're dancing & making fun of me. I pray... that my brother will stop playing DOTA tomorrow. I need whole of tomorrow to finish my IS. Or I will have to find some other day to do it, which I really don't want to, unless I'm really desperate. If I look like I'm going to go berserk anytime. It'll be because of my IS. & my Othello thingy me & Sijie are doing which I have no idea how to do!
I pray... I will have more, more, more discipline!!! T.T