YAY~
Today I finally got the photos for wenfeng!!! ^^V Feel so happy, FINALLY! Guess how big the file size is? About 680 close to 700+ megabytes. I'm lyk totally DIAOS -.-" How to pass to him arhs? Upload upload lyk siao @_@ Send oso quite insane.
I don't even know how he's doing lahs x_x I was looking at the photos & it brought back memories, both fond & not so fond. But I guess it's now like a past that I tink about but never brood over. I never regretted joining CCC to fulfill my dreams of acting. I alwaz wanted to sing & act (: So I'm thankful to God that I managed to do these 2 through my pdp/cca. & play music (was from angklung ensemble when in primary school, although I didn't exactly learn much music there)
Sometimes, I used to wish that we would meet again. I wonder what we would say.
But then, other times, I know that the world is so big, if we really do meet again, if God really wants me to see him again, then I will most probably go say hi to him & ask him how he's doing.
I've never really hated him. It was sometimes verging on love & hate. Then again, it wasn't love. It never was.
It was like a 半情歌
《半情歌》 歌词
半情歌歌词:作词:陈静楠 作曲:方文良 编曲:吴俊毅
花 接受凋零 风 接受追寻
心的伤还有一些 不要紧
我接受你的决定
你将会被谁抱紧 唱什麼歌哄她开心
我想著天空什麼时候会放晴
地球不曾为谁停一停

你的明天 有多快乐 不是我的(我的明天 快不快乐 都是我的)
我们的爱是唱一半的歌
时间把习惯换了 伤口愈合 也撤销我再想你的资格
你的祝福 一半甜的 一半苦的 像我手中冷掉的可可
最最教人残念的总是未完成的
我只能唱著 一半的歌 (另一半的歌)

I am complete in God (: He's all I need ^^