Summary of this week
HmM [".] Quite a lot of things happened this week. But I'm glad they got sorted out. Shall not elaborate much. But at least it's ok now (:
I don't want it to worsen or anything. It's actually a small matter blown totally out of proportions. Really think misunderstandings arise because of lack of accountability & honesty.
I'm partly at fault too, coz I dun lyk to talk about things I'm unhappy about until I'm ok or calm enough to talk about it. That muz be quite frustrating if u juz wana trash it out & want to know things from me right at that instant when I'm still not ok to talk about it.
I established the fact that I need to account ever more clearly than before, having gone through this week. I struggle with it, but I'll really make double the effort to try harder.
I trust that all of u will keep me in check. & also, I really love God. Any relationship that steps beyond friendship is barred until God says, "Chloe, this is the one I made for you. & both of you will grow closer to me serving together. He is destined for you." Which I think most probably will be after 23 (I suppose) when I at least am mature both age-wise & spiritually to handle this type of relationship. So anyone who wants to be more than friends... wait 5 years or more. Happy waiting to you, though~ LOLS xP
I realise that I can do 11 hour fast (: Yay~! It's really a lot easier when it's God filled. Fasting is a stimulator of prayer. Of coz I do pray when I fast. But when u really fill it to the brim with Him & His presence... Oh my, those hours without food are really nothing. Food does not tempt me any longer when I really depend on Him.
Is juz lyk running 2.4 with God. U keep on running coz God tells u not to stop coz u can actually still keep the pace, but u juz wana stop coz u're lazy. & actually u've not reached e max of ur threshold of pain/ exhaustion.
Watching Batman The Dark Knight tmr ~Den says tt it's gd. Xiu agrees with him too.
The occassional times in which I miss Quiet Time with God... I become very easily upset & disappointed with others over small things. Like today. Which juz goes to show how impt that sacred time with Him is.
I'm amazed by You.
Today sorted out things with Jiayi. I thank God that she understd my feelings & I cud understd hers too. Am glad to keep this frenship wif her (: & I respect her religion & her stand which she made very clear to me. Really glad we reached an understanding. For some tym, I thought I was losing a friend ): Thank You God that I took the initiative to approach her & that she felt open enough to talk about it tactfully & I was Spirit led & did not argue with her or exacebate the situation (:
Little time left to prelim. Little time left to end of year when we will concentrate on A's & it'll be harder than now. God, I pray that we have the strength & perserverance to hold on & cling desperately to You through these times.