Yay~ we celebrated Pammie's bdae one day late on Friday at Chengying's house. Really thank God for him for organising & buying e food & lending his house to us & everything! Thank u, CY (: I'm sure the rest appreciate it 2 ^^ hahas~! Coz I'm not very gd at organising outings @_@ God blessed me in e area of making cards & riting letters? O.o LOLS x_x although my cards are getting quite Chloe-ish. Muz think of new styles already @_@Doesn't the food look delicious? We had SO MUCH FOOD we ate till we were totally bloated!!!! @_@
Me & my laogong, Fangyun (: Both wearing the red mardi gras shirt ^^ hahas~ we took this in CY's room. I was a little upset at the rest for pangseying us. Frankly speaking. But then after that, I realised... haix, I guess it's ok lahs. I mean, everyone muz be quite x_x after jct results r released. & wana mug etc. Also, it is undeniably kind of late, & though it's on a friday, some of their parents may not let. So... they r forgiven! hahas~! x) Anyway, although there was only Shimon, me, Fangyun, Pammie, CY & Yiheng who joined us later coz he was at esplanade watching performance, I think u can say that we had fun (:
The sea that can be seen from CY's room window. Btw, his room is super windy coz of the sea breezes when the windows are open. Fangyun who fell asleep lying on his bed (that has no bedsheet GOSH @_@) woke up & said that it was really cold. LOLS! She fell asleep as CY let me watch "Indescribable." It was amazing, speaking about God's awesomeness. Although I know tt God is REALLY big lahs, but still, was quite educational. But I think it'd haf appealed more to the more scientific people. Artsy people lyk me will be O.o Nonetheless, it was gd (: Learnt sum stuff
Fangyun took this photo of me. I was lying on CY's bed too. Coz his room is lyk, kinda cramp & not much place to sit? O.o LOLS x_x ops, sry arh, CY, but it's e truth x)
Me & fangyun again. Shimon joined us soon after & CY let him play the PSP. It was a really lame driving game. Really boring @_@ *yawns*
Anyway, Shimon kept driving off track when he tried to turn LOLS x)
THE FOOD!!!
CHECK OUT E AMOUNT OF FOOD x) hahas, for 8 people to eat... is really a lot!
Fangyun & I dumped cauliflower inside e steamboat. & e meat there is satay btw~ YUM x)
Our bdae gal came after tuition. Really thank God for em for making e effort to cum despite having other commitments. Lyk Yiheng, had to go watch performance last minute coz of his piano teacher, but he still came & ate with us & talked to us. 
So much food x) teE heE~!!^^
This is the night view outside CY's house
Me being lame @_@
Fangyun & pammie eating~
Look!!! Observe wad's on e aluminium foil to be barbecued!!! CY's SUPER WEIRD invention... frying noodles & cracking an egg with it. GOSH, in e end, he abandoned it & said it tasted weird. LOLS @_@ so unusual. I heard from Fangyun Louis likes to play with food cooking too. LOLS? O.o I was lyk, oh really? then next tym I go eat with him muz be careful x) LOLS, sry, Louis xP Juz kidding only~
Btw, Shimon was wearing e shirt we gave him for his birthday (: He & Yiheng r quite practical, I guess, Yiheng still uses e wallet we gave him for his birthday too ^^ So touched!!! x) Really hope that Pam will use e wallet we give her too xP teE heE~
Me & Pammie e bdae gal xP Lyk CY said, Pam is really almost totally gossip free. I really think tt's very remarkable. I mean I dun really gossip much, but I tend to talk about others. SIGHS So yahs... Really admire her for tt. & she's reali patient & nice to others ^^ Wad a pleasure it is to have her as my sister in Christ!!! (: Thank God for Pam ~! & everyone else, of course~ ^^ Really glad tt they turned up x) I think others' happiness makes e suffering & hours of glueing & cutting & pasting worth it~! ^^
Yiheng came rather late, when we were all full. So we kept stuffing him wif food & cooking food for him. Then we realised tt he knows how to cook himself! As in, really cook a meal for himself! He said e next person bdae we go his hse, he cook for us! SO NICE ^^ TY Yiheng, next person bdae is *drumrolls*..... CHLOE!!! LOLS ... =.= so lame -.-" Hahas, actuali my bdae 5th Sept is reali near prelims. So I'm actuali very prepared tt nobody will celebrate with me. x_x LOLS, I mean, I can really understand why~ (: A level lehs!!!! =.= I remember that sec 4 my bdae was spent in k-box although it was really near prelims. Really thank God I still managed to do ok for o levels. My prelims were quite bad @_@ 

CY stuffing Yiheng wif food. Actually, I did that too later on. LOLS x)
Group photo! Got it from facebook. E original large photo is with CY. CY, plz send me can? x) TY~! Anyway, really very happy tt these people turned up! I'm sure Pam appreciates it (: A huge thank u goes out to CY & his family. For being so nice to us. Especially his mother ^^ She's alwaz so nice to us~! hahas~
I really lyk these 2 photos (: Anyway, look at what Pam's holding in her hand! It's e snail shaped card I made for her! Hahas, fangyun told me tat if I wana make card, make in e shape of a snail. LOLS x) I got a headache getting every1 to sign e card. hahas, fangyun was telling me now she understand how hard it is for me to collect $ especially for gifts. hahas~! xP
Really hope to see Yiheng & Shimon next saturday at Clique Here. T.T God, please help !!!! x_x I mean, sure we can talk to em & all... But I think ultimately, Lord, it all depends on You. PLZ, God, TJ care group is lyk @_@ for so LONG!!! I never saw a new brother/sister in Christ ever since I came to know You, Lord! Lord, please help us & move strongly in their hearts!
Shall end off wif a photo of Pam e bdae gal & her bdae cake (: Happy bdae, Pammie ^^ I love you~! xP