I'm so =.= with wenfeng... I really don't know what to say. TOTALLY speechless
喂,这是谁照的啊?
喂,这是谁照的啊?
怎么都没有我啊, 还有其他关于我的吗?
After I sent him the pictures...& I think he spent quite some tym downloading it. "实在是下载太慢了,我到现在还没有下载完" [translation: It's really downloading very slowly, I haven't finished downloading even now](heys, I spent time to upload too! @_@)
He replied this?? O.o
For those who can't understand chinese it says:
"Wei, Who took these photos?
How come don't have me inside them?
Are there others with me inside?"
OH MY SKY!!! @_@ I was really, absolutely =.= when I read it.WHAT IS THIS??? O.o
On a side note, I think 'Wei' is such a =.= word to use.People normally use wei when they're angry, or calling sum1 in a very informal & somewhat demanding way [."]
Well, my dear 'kor'... The Photography Club took those photos!!! & how would I know why they don't have you inside? GOSH @_@ They took them, not me! -.-"
Oh my, that was a really terrible thing to say -.-"
Seriously speaking, I feel so @_@ & ugh!!! I can't believe that I was so blind! GOSH x_x God, I really thank You that You let me come to my senses!! I'm so sorry I wronged You so many times!!! T.T I'm SO SORRY, GOD T_T But anyway, then again, I'm glad I met him if not I probably won't be with You now ~^^ so thank you, wenfeng, for making use of me & entertaining me when u feel lyk it & when u need a favour from me. thanks arh~! (:
Disclaimer: I'm not even angry. I guess i sort of expected it when he only talked to me after so long to ask for a favour.I juz wonder why it took so long for me to realise it. GOSH @_@ But then, coz God says we muz be forgiving... So I shall still help u (: I will get e photos my sister took for me when she went to watch the performance last year. I will take e trouble to go & find it & send those with u inside to u again. (& wait another 4 hours+) I will not bear any grudges against u & we can still be friends~(: Although I don't think my impression of you will ever be the same again.[."] that depends ... x_x but then again, we're very unlikely to meet again. so yahs~
Oh, & yes, I do love you. Love you as a friend only. Nothing more.
UGH, oh no, I juz went to check my old com, realised dun haf e pictures inside. I think they're in the oldest com =.=" & my dad disconnected it, coz nobody uses it (it lags lyk duno wad) I din transfer em out to e old com, coz I was slowly getting over him when we changed computer. So I only took those pictures I wanted to keep. Although I nvr really forgot about our times.3 years lehs @_@
& I still kept ALL our smses -.-" gosh=.= Until a few days after I came to know God, I told Him this is what I can't put down most, I'm giving it to You & from this day, You are the one who will be the number 1 in my life. So I deleted everything after a rather long prayer. Somehow, it worked wonders! (:
What is my relationship with Wenfeng compared to a relationship with God? God knows me better than I know myself, seldom quarrels with me, knows what I can take & cannot take, our cold wars are always coz of my stubbornness but He never fails to forgive me, & His love for me is incomparable, so deep that He sent His beloved son to die on the cross for US.
AAAHHH Okies, I'll juz tell him I dun haf @_@ Wad do u want me to do??? O.o I cant get e pictures from the oldest com out T.T
God, I really want to just run into Your arms. I don't want to get married anymore!!! T.T sobs!!! ): God, I really, really pray that the one for me will not be someone like that. I pray that he'll really, seriously, genuinely love me. T.T Sobs,God,I'm really so traumatised!!! T_T
After I sent him the pictures...& I think he spent quite some tym downloading it. "实在是下载太慢了,我到现在还没有下载完" [translation: It's really downloading very slowly, I haven't finished downloading even now](heys, I spent time to upload too! @_@)
He replied this?? O.o
For those who can't understand chinese it says:
"Wei, Who took these photos?
How come don't have me inside them?
Are there others with me inside?"
OH MY SKY!!! @_@ I was really, absolutely =.= when I read it.WHAT IS THIS??? O.o
On a side note, I think 'Wei' is such a =.= word to use.People normally use wei when they're angry, or calling sum1 in a very informal & somewhat demanding way [."]
Well, my dear 'kor'... The Photography Club took those photos!!! & how would I know why they don't have you inside? GOSH @_@ They took them, not me! -.-"
Oh my, that was a really terrible thing to say -.-"
Seriously speaking, I feel so @_@ & ugh!!! I can't believe that I was so blind! GOSH x_x God, I really thank You that You let me come to my senses!! I'm so sorry I wronged You so many times!!! T.T I'm SO SORRY, GOD T_T But anyway, then again, I'm glad I met him if not I probably won't be with You now ~^^ so thank you, wenfeng, for making use of me & entertaining me when u feel lyk it & when u need a favour from me. thanks arh~! (:
Disclaimer: I'm not even angry. I guess i sort of expected it when he only talked to me after so long to ask for a favour.I juz wonder why it took so long for me to realise it. GOSH @_@ But then, coz God says we muz be forgiving... So I shall still help u (: I will get e photos my sister took for me when she went to watch the performance last year. I will take e trouble to go & find it & send those with u inside to u again. (& wait another 4 hours+) I will not bear any grudges against u & we can still be friends~(: Although I don't think my impression of you will ever be the same again.[."] that depends ... x_x but then again, we're very unlikely to meet again. so yahs~
Oh, & yes, I do love you. Love you as a friend only. Nothing more.
UGH, oh no, I juz went to check my old com, realised dun haf e pictures inside. I think they're in the oldest com =.=" & my dad disconnected it, coz nobody uses it (it lags lyk duno wad) I din transfer em out to e old com, coz I was slowly getting over him when we changed computer. So I only took those pictures I wanted to keep. Although I nvr really forgot about our times.3 years lehs @_@
& I still kept ALL our smses -.-" gosh=.= Until a few days after I came to know God, I told Him this is what I can't put down most, I'm giving it to You & from this day, You are the one who will be the number 1 in my life. So I deleted everything after a rather long prayer. Somehow, it worked wonders! (:
What is my relationship with Wenfeng compared to a relationship with God? God knows me better than I know myself, seldom quarrels with me, knows what I can take & cannot take, our cold wars are always coz of my stubbornness but He never fails to forgive me, & His love for me is incomparable, so deep that He sent His beloved son to die on the cross for US.
AAAHHH Okies, I'll juz tell him I dun haf @_@ Wad do u want me to do??? O.o I cant get e pictures from the oldest com out T.T
God, I really want to just run into Your arms. I don't want to get married anymore!!! T.T sobs!!! ): God, I really, really pray that the one for me will not be someone like that. I pray that he'll really, seriously, genuinely love me. T.T Sobs,God,I'm really so traumatised!!! T_T