Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Picts

Photos ^^V

This is a photo of e steamboat we ate on sunday (: the spicy side was so HOT @_@ *faints* Anyway, I felt it was ok. CY thought it was super bad. hahas~ Well, lols, mostly I go out I dun reali care wad we do as long as we spend tym 2geder xP Me & my laogong, Fangyun (: My fringe is like, still growing. Super curly now @_@
Yiheng so nice, he didn't eat but he came to accompany us (: Every1's like, digging in x) Diantha & Pammie
Group photo (:
Took this group pict wif e bdae gal, Siqi (: glad she liked e prezzie! It was all worth it! I really get so much happiness from seeing happy receipients of gifts tat I really poured my heart, thoughts & love to prepare. ^^V YAY~! Thank You Lord, for giving me this love for others xP & this love for gifts HAHAS x) Although my love language highest is still quality time. Which is why I say, even if we go sum ulu reservoir eat ice cream or juz walk around the park wifout any aim, I will still enjoy every second I spend with the people God has blessed me with to place in my life. I miss chewyan T.T

Aaaahhh! @_@ I forgot to take the picts for wenfeng AGAIN =.= oh my sky @_@


Random photos. Wanted to show how hiong my lit is x_x see the amount of books? & e booklets? Sijie's 1 is scarier, she took it with her chinese lit books. So yahs, I concede defeat. Coz she takes double lit. @_@ Looks scary right? O.o
TJ care group (: God, please grow our care group in our relationship with You, let's draw nearer to You & when our spiritual growth is good, we'll naturally grow in numbers & I believe You'll bless us with new converts.

Let us bear in mind as we evax that behind every new friendship we make is a genuine interest in the person as a person, as a friend, not as just merely a soul to be saved. Behind every new acquaintance is a genuine love & sincerity that one day, this person will know of the love of God.

Lord, I pray a prayer of protection over my care group members. I pray for Louis, Justina, Melissa, Chengying, Dennis, Junwei, Yiteng, Yixiu, Xianjue & lastly, myself. When we try to advance God's kingdom, the devil will not sit by & do nothing. Let us watch over one another & keep each other in prayer & encouraging each other with love, we shall not be overcomed by Satan. God I pray that we will emerge from any spiritual attacks stronger in faith & more rooted in love & Your Word & grow closer to You. Lord, You are our Jehovah Rohi (The Lord our shepherd) I pray that You will really just watch over us through this period, especially when we get back our JCTs & see that we might not have done as well as we would have liked. Lord, I pray that we will understand enough to not blame You for our underperforming results. Let us bear in mind that we should not be anxious about anything, but in prayer & petition, we shall present our requests to You, & in Your own time,according to Your will, Lord, we shall claim the promise that You gave us, that the harvest will come, & that we will be the head and not the tail. I thank You in advance with faith. In Jesus' name, Amen~! (:

TJ care group, let's jiayou ^^V

Thank you Eve for your reminder today. I can't believe how blind I was to it until you asked me about it. @_@ I guess I was really too anxious that I lost the purpose in evangelising. Yes, it's important that we do it, but we don't make friends just to evangelise. I will do it coz I really care.

I don't have any problems with loving people. I juz overlooked such a big thing. I thank God for Eve. that girl is really a blessing from God. The advice she gives, the encouragement she provides, her wisdom. & I really thank God for Tim too. I really thank God for the brothers & sisters in my class ^^

Me & my sis (: at a restaurant on Sunday afternoon. Went to take scholarship

I came back from church camp & saw this on the table. My sister baked em. So sweet of her, I was so touched when I saw it.
Cute right? (: YAY ^^

Act cool photo of me @_@
It club camp. We got lightsticks (they called it holy light) from the night walk.
Me & Sijie posing with lightsticks.
Now for act cute photos of myself x)

Lols, okies, that's enough. Lord, I think I will be more & more busy very very soon. I will be more geared towards my academics, working harder & fulfilling my promise to You.

Everytime I tell God, let me pass! I'll study hard next time. Tat next time never comes.

God has blessed me in 1 of my china studies question. (I only got back tat 1) Even though I didn't finish writing tat question, I got 17 out of 25. Highest was 19. Even though I may not score as well for my other subjects, & for e other questions I'm very sure I wrote out of point, but God, I really want to credit this to You. If I can do it for 1 question, I can do it for other question. If I can do well for CSC, I can do well for my other subjects too. praise the Lord~!

Yesterday I was doing QT. God told me, this: more & more, Chloe. Love... Yes, you love others, but you can love more. You do things for others, but you can do more. You study, but you can study more. I can be considered as nice, (I suppose) but I can be even more nice.

Yes, Lord, more & more. & also, more & more of You.

As I really start to chiong my IS, I'll depend on You & not compromise the time on praying & Quiet Time. (: I'm counting on You, Daddy God xP

For God! Amen