Saturday, July 19, 2008

ESS was a success

(:

Went to watch Batman: The Dark Knight today with CY, Mel, Siti & Ryan. It was quite good in my opinion. Siti doesn't agree though. Both she & Ryan think it's not action packed enough. Oh well, we haf different tastes x) But I think joker is freaky. Heath Ledger did a gd job (: But he seriously looks super scary. Anyway, I like Batman~ ^^

I really thank God for the rather big number of converts today at service (: Praise God ^^V Although I can see that Ryan & Siti are still hmM [".] but at least I think they enjoyed it (?) At least, they didn't abhor the experience. Thank God that they actually came with us, coz I wasnt prepared tt they wud be joinin us. We juz asked very casually.

Today I shared with Siti my story. I really thought that she knew! -.-" but she didn't. A very super summarised version. I guess we both didn't know that things were that bad then. We knew each other was upset over our own respective reason. But not exactly sad to tat extent. Thank You Lord for giving me the courage to say it & the strength to face everything. For watching over me through those times, even before He really brought me to Him, to really accept Him as my Lord & Saviour & bestest best friend who knows me so well that he knows just how to talk to me & comfort me. There's nothing in this world to which He can be compared.

My best friend who protects, who loves, who shields me from grief, who caught me when I was falling, uplifted me back on my feet, who heard my calling & rushed to set me free, who chides me lovingly when I'm too proud and am unforgiving or too ill-disciplined, who sent me so many blessings, be it in the form of my family, my friends whom I really love so much or the financial security that I enjoy now, who is most importantly, my Lord & saviour.

I'm very glad that I got to know this amazing friend. Everyday I learn new things about Him that I never realised before. Everyday I see more & more amazing things happening, all blessings from Him.

I thank God that I'm His child. & His friend.

"I simply live" by Hillsong




I love the lyrics~ "Say the words and I will sing for You, over oceans deep I will follow. If each star was a song, every breath of wind breaks, it will still fail by far to say all my heart contains. I simply live for You."

This is officially my fav song (: E tune is nice ^^ I really could not listen to it without crying only up till recently. [".] LOLS x)