O.o
I already tried my best. We connected e old com in with my dad's help but the screen cannot detect the computer so I cudn't do anything to get those photos out. I explained to my sister what I was doing it for. & u noe wad she said? Then y u bother to help him? & I said, coz it's the right thing to do. (My father was there so I can't possibly say "Coz God told us to treat our neighbour as ourselves, even if they are not very nice to you" =.= I'll juz be barred from all church activities already)
I really did my best, God! & I even moved all the things on the CPU & tried to plug the mouse in & all. But still ... O.o
Maybe God juz wants me to see what wenfeng will say if he finds out I only have 6 more photos of him with his face inside. *raises eyebrow*
O.o but then, I already did my best, God, I did not juz ignore, at least I tried.
God, I can't help but feel... I was really quite blind. @_@ I can't believe I really gave everything, well, almost everything to his happiness & to being able to be in the same school as him. I can't believe that I did so much. Well, at least I didn't get my way, becoz I think I'd be even more miserable now X) Now I really, truly believe that God's will is the best plan. Even though we as humans might not be able to fathom it. (:
Lord, I'm really amazed by You. Cried reading revelations today. UGH is so saddening can??? E destruction! T.T But then I'm sure God doesn't want it that way too. If He could, He'd want everyone to be in the Book of Life. God, am I still in the Book of Life? Even though I disobey u & doubt what u ask me to do? O.o
Anyway, on a side note, grats to Yiteng & Junwei who r got water-baptised 2dae (: I mean, Eunice & Oliver ^^ Continue to remain in our Lord & grow stronger in faith & become more & more righteous! (: God, when will it be my turn? O.o hahas~ x)