Tuesday, July 8, 2008

God, I really thank You

God, I really thank You so much~!

Praise the Lord! I'm really so grateful towards Him (:

2dae we got back GP paper, was totally not expecting it @_@ Then Mrs Lofthouse was reading the names of those who did well.

Lyk I said b4, now that I've becomed more disciplined in reading God's Word & praying... I'm being tested with pride. @_@ AAHHH I'm struggling with it a lot T.T Haf been praying 4 myself in this area for reali quite sum tym now. GOSH @_@ God, help me!!! T.T Desperate for Your help

& I was secretly hoping to hear my name being read out. I duno whether e motive was pure when I was thinking of that. It cud be I want to know that I did well & feel comforted & relieved, or it cud be e worst thing... Pride. Becoz I did well, then I feel lyk, yeah, I did well man!

Wadeva it is, God was out of e picture then. Which is TOTALLY SERIOUSLY BAD & impure

When Mrs Loffthouse finished reading & didn't hear my name at all. I was lyk.. Oh no, I wonder how much I got. Maybe I failed.

Then when we got back our papers, I was lyk.. O.o oh my??? I actually managed to do better than usual! (I've been getting 25/27 for compo exercises for quite a long time already. sumtyms I even fail T.T) I was really o.O stunned. Then I realised... it juz hit me like that. Oh my gosh, Chloe u were really desiring gd results for all the wrong motives, u wanted it & wad was it for? Was it to glorify God? was tt wad was running through ur mind at that point of time?

I'm so susceptible to pride. oh gosh!!! T_T God, give me more humility!!! T.T sobs

Then when e rest on my table found out (every1 was reading e list with the marks & scrutinising how e class fared as a whole) I really realised ... It's really not that I'm clever. It's by the grace of God. I told Sijie, I give all the credit to God. He's really the one who blessed me with this results. I don't deserve it. I did nothing to deserve it. But becoz He really love me so much, He really let the topic of children come out for the exam. Becoz of His grace, I've been shown the power of His love. & really, He never fails to amaze me.

Study hard to glorify God, not urself. Serve God & others, not ur own pleasures.

Chloe, I hope u'll bear today in mind. Thank You God, for Your reminder & by exposing this area to me.

I didn't do well for my other papers. I only haven't gotten back lit. My maths & econs are lyk really... =.=" DIAOS...Although I didn't exactly dwell in my misery, I dun deny that I was worried & quite upset for a short while. But then, really, this is such an amazing blessing for me that I really am in awe of my Daddy God! I mean, sure, I failed e rest. But I think the important thing for studies now is for me to move on & juz trust God more with it as I put Him first. I think by blessing me in GP, He's really showed me that, Chloe, I can really bless you wif gd results. Nothing is impossible for my Almighty Daddy God (:

I love You, Daddy God ^^V For the love You've given everyone.