Spent more tym wif frenz
HmM [."] last week I think I've been sort of 'neglecting my friends' T.T Sijie was telling me in a card she rote to me that she feel quite saddened that last week we didnt reali tok much coz I was relatively more busy wif church stuff.
Actuali it wasnt exactly church stuff, a bit hard 2 explain. But yahs, was quite true.
Read Nia's blog (I know how to pronounce her name now! xP ) & she was saying yay that I was spending mre tym wif her lately, (sumthing lidat dun remember e exact words) & this confirmed my suspicions. Even Puvana told me that she feel lyk I'm not tat close to her any longer coz we reali tok a lot less compared to last tym.
UGH @_@ Wad is happening to me???!!!! =.= I mean, of coz work hard to evax out of luv 4 others but still... 'neglecting' e ppl around u?? CHLOE, WHAT R U DOING?? O.o
wah, reali very hard to balance lehs x_x *Chloe struggles*
lols, so random...
Anyway, I tried to make it up to em & tried harder to spend mre tym wif em this week~ Rote letter to puv, postcards to both siti & sijie. & 2dae went out wif siti & sijie. we got chewy junior puffs using e Nebo voucher. Bought a box of 9 each. Ate 3 for my dinner. surprisingly wasnt tat hungry even though I was fasting. Maybe it was coz of e oreo drink tt me & Sheppie bought at e new bubble tea+snack shop opp sch. O.o (It sells yummy popcorn chicken but it's too pricey $2.20) but still... can last so long 1? =.= Okies, think is coz I became more concerned wif more things than my own hunger. [."] lyk my work. buyin cake slice for eve.
Speaking of which, happy bdae to Eve turning 19 on this cuming sunday! I reali thank God for a sister in Christ like her who alwaz reminds me to be word-centered & is so encouraging when I'm pessimistic or unhappy. God bless this child of God ^^
Was freezing in class prayer meet. (Rainy day... God luvs my shepherd, {she luvs rain} whilst I dun lyk e rain though I dun mind standing in it if it's not too heavy. & e wind kept blowing at me at very strong force) E guys offered to change seats wif me, Amanda lent me her jacket. I was so touched by their love ^^V *Chloe soaks in bliss* We had worship songs today! Although we dun haf guitar, juz use our voices, but we haf Jesus as the heart of worship so... ^^ It was great! I've alwaz wondered wun it be better if it wasn't juz a prayer meet & actuali had worship?
Btw, Eve & Tim were e 1s who organised it. It only started after I came to know God. (Yay I din miss out on it xP )Coz we all realised oh my, we do haf enough people to start sumthing lyk this! Initially, it was quite informal, but now... I think we might be going sumwhere wif this. Learning abt brothers or sisters in christ & their walk wif God is reali inspiring & encouraging. we can keep each other in prayer. we see each other so very often it's easy to keep each other in check. (Eve can tell easily when I'm upset & approaches me to ask me how I'm doing. I can see when Tim is getting a bit irritated & impatient & ask how he's doing. Coz we see each other so often! xD )
Oh yahs, & I gave e photos frm class outing to my classmates (: was quite happy seeing the smiles on their faces ^^ there was a rainbow in e photo's backgrd! xP rainbow=God's promise. & I was listenin to worship songs wif Tim on his Ipod during econs today. Wow, he got so many nice songs!!! (: shall listen to his songs more often xP teE heE~
Nafpha test. (is tt how it's spelt?) Junwei & Louis haf to re-test. Den & CY made it!!! I think [."] quite happy for em~(: dun haf to go in NS early & miss church camp =.= CY told us tt he prayed to God tt they will pass for e 2nd try & they got a D on the dot!!! ^^V praise God~! stood at e side of e tracks in e drizzle & shouted & cheered people on. Randomly rooting for people, alot of whom I duno. Juz anyhow shout "come on, u can do it, jiayou" & blah blah~~ my classmates obviously ran already lahs =.= only saw Mikey running from 2807 T.T he thanked me for cheering him on later when I met him after his run. He can get a silver! No need to re-test (: great job, Mikey~! I think I can be a cheerleader coz I can shout. LOLS x) Anyway, thank u Nia for sheltering me wif ur umbrella towards e end b4 we left.
I LURVE gothic clothes!!!! ^^V went bugis junctn wif nia & sijie 2dae after tt. bought chewy junior puffs. then me & sijie shopped around for a gift for her fren. In e end, she bought fake bread from Action City. LOLS x) so weird. Then I went into 77th street & I FELL IN LURVE wif e gothic bags & clothes there! E nice & gothic skirts, black & lacy & wif cool accessories & e punk tops!!! I was lyk ^^ WOW! YAY~~~ But then... I got no $$$ wif me. & I dun haf ATM card unlyk practically all of my frenz =.= & I have not been spendin $$ on things for myself tt often ever since I realised tt I reali nid to save up for rainy days. *HINT HINT* I most probably wun be able to buy it... meaning... ? I'm waiting for others to buy for me. LOLS x) *Chloe gives an innocuous look* Yah... wonder wad's cuming b4 prelims? E week b4 prelims? Lyk got sum day arh? O.o duno lehs [."]
xP
hahas, Chloe is so bad x)
Anyway, is ok lahs, I think saving up will be useful. though I do want gothic clothes (I reali luv em, but I dun even haf 1 piece of gothic clothing!!! T.T ) but then if e $$ can be channelled to more worth resources like kingdom of God & blessing others wif gifts or meals or snacks (been bringing snacks to sch recently, is quite fun to share food wif e class ^^) etc...(: then of coz I dun mind curbing consumptn now to save more. ^^ Maybe when I go out to work next year after A's... I will buy those gothic tops.
Anyway, God, I hope I din lose my Bible... I will juz go bonkers!!! T.T Shall go find it after this. Ciao for now~~~ *waves*