Monday, July 7, 2008

O.o

Huh?

My shepherd has made her blog private. I'm lyk O.o & she denied my access too! T_T sobs

GOSH @_@

oh well, I suppose we all want privacy~ I mean I haf a private blog too~ ^^

2dae I read an article saying that girls do not like nice guys.

Oh my gosh, what is with people these days? I mean, nice guys are good can?? =.= y wud ppl lyk jerks more? O.o

Anyway I went out wif my sis e whole of yesterday & I got her to say open grace wif me (: thank God ^^V

& we were queuing for the Viking when I saw this couple. The guy was smoking with his friends with his girlfriend beside. I'm not saying all who smoke are bad. But I'm juz trying to imagine what happens when he dies of lung cancer (face it, if u smoke, u die sooner or later, that's y insurance agencies dun exactly insure those who smoke =.=) What happens to the girl? ErR- if they are even intending to marry & stay together for life. They look my age.

Why depend on others around u? God doesn't fail but Man fails. Becoz we r humans, we fail. It's not that we want to. We juz fail becoz we're not perfect. God is. Seriously, looking for love in BGR is like the worst solution. It won't complete e emptiness that u're feeling. What happens when e person leaves u? Won't u feel worse? R u gona be searching all ur life for sum1 to forget ur previous sum1? then ur life is juz really sad... I feel sad for you ): Love should be found on the person who is the source of love... God. (:

I'm glad Daddy God brought me to Him ^^V