Went to support Xiu
Went to support Xiu at e contest
Xiu emerged 2nd runner up (: good for her! We sent quite a few smses for her ^^V
Me Sijie & Siti (: I luv e background ^^
Mother & children (: LOLS Sijie is my daughter but she's older than me?? O.o TeE heE~
YAY, grp pict. LOLS y is my SON smoking????!!! =.= oh my!!! Anyway, Den shud be on the right side!!! Gals ... Guys. Oh well~ I duno y we have to stand by our gender =.= 
& so... Chloe rolls her eyes LOLS Sophia, Sijie, me & Siti at e bus interchange. I've becomed quite thick-skinned in asking people to take photos for me (:
Grp pict (:
I lyk Xiu's costume. It was WOW

Runaway bride?
Pict of e tent we were in. See e balloons? O.o
E female & male contestants. I personally thought M6 was good x_x as in, his whole presentation.
LOLS, Louis who was taking this photo for us said, so unglam!! LOLS @_@ quite true x_x
E gals~ Sijie, Me, Xiu, Yiteng, Mel, Sophia & Siti!~ (: Thx Xiu for inviting us & congrats on winning 2nd runner up ^^V God bless every1~! teE heE~ x)