Wednesday, July 9, 2008

我可以理解

我可以理解 〈命中注定我爱你〉is quite draggy now @_@ But e more I watch, e more I feel sad for Anna. I used to really don't like her. I really felt that it's pointless to cling onto someone who's heart is not on u. For Cunxi, there's no love towards Anna anymore, only responsibility. Wad a sad marriage. No love, only responsibility. I mean, maybe u wun feel e luv as strongly as when u get married after a long tym, but then... still, there is a degree of love. If they really get married, then I really feel sad for both of them. It'll be really tiring for Cunxi to pretend that he still loves her & tiring for Anna to pretend that she doesn't know that Cunxi doesn't love her anymore.
After so long, I can finally empathise with Anna. & I thought I'd dislike her even till the end. @_@ imagine bearing everything in silence & still trying to put a brave smile & pretending that u duno anything when u can feel everything changing. OH MY @_@ e agony!!
I'm quite angry with Cunxi. How can he be so indecisive!!! he's causing the suffering of everyone!

Hahas, I wonder if I will juz keep smiling & pretend that nothing has gone wrong like Anna. Quoting Cunxi, the performers on stage will pretend that they did not dance wrongly even though they know that they have made a mistake. They'll juz continue to do the wrong thing/ try & change back to the correct thing wifout others noticing, with a smile on their face.

HmM [".] I think I will. But I will not stoop to methods to break Cunxi & Xinyi up like Anna did. But I think if I lived in the show, if I were Xinyi, I'd forgive her. If I were Anna, I'd probably think of doing what she did, but I'd never have the heart to do it.

MaYbe that's y I favour nice people (: Coz I want to believe tt I'm nice. Although I told Siti that I don't like to be defined by the word nice. I want to be something more than nice. Chloe isn't just nice. She can be so much more. God asked us to be nice to others, loving them as yourself.

Can I confess something? When people ask, do u miss him? & I say no... I'm really lying. I do. I really wish that things had turned out differently. That we didn't part on such an unhappy note. But I know God has His plans.

The nearer we get to August, the more I wonder, "what's going to happen this year?" The nearer we get to his birthday, the more I wonder, "do I need to give anything this year?"

I wish that God had given me a chance to get to know you better & understand u... But I think He has His reasons for letting us meet.

If we really meet on the streets one day, do call out to me~ (:

不要对我太好,我怕它超过我能复核的。这样的距离是最好的。