28th April 2008 (Monday)
Actually I dun haf tym 2 blog & sleep & study & do homework & do all my ccc stuff & still smile & be cheerful & happy -.-
But yahs.... I lost $70. The money from my ccc tickets. I can't begin to say how upset & devastated I m. Now it has to come from my pocket $$$. $$ I was planning to save for my 1st church camp. Now half of it is gone.
I duno wad happened. I checked everywhere. The money's juz gone. Funny thing is, only $70 is gone. e other smaller notes in my wallet r still dere.
I checked everywhere for it.
Could it be that I dropped it without knowing? but that's really very unlikely becoz it's not in a part tt will drop out easily coz my wallet will be squashing it & keeping it from falling out...
I'm super super distraught.
First my shoes. Now this?
Everything's just a big mess...
& I'm sick & tired of some unhelpful comments. FYI, y not we swap places & u can be me for 1 day & then maybe u will understd y I'm stressing??? Thank u very much *smiles*