Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Joy in God

15th April 2008 (Wednesday)

Class prayer meet later (:

HmM [".] Wang Meng didnt send me e stuff to compile -.- But I did research sum stuff. How now?! our presentation is later in the afternoon!!!! AAAAHHHHH Although I dun deny tat I forgot about e project lahs @_@

HOW?!

Anyway, I feel lyk I can breathe again coz monday we didn't haf e rehearsal coz no point rehearsing now when we still cant capture e essence of our respective animals -.-

*Sighs* But for once, dun nid 2 haf headache over e play. (For a short & sweet moment of like... 2 days? =.=) yahs, I noe, pathetic right? O.o

At least I got breathing space. If not I might crack soon. thank you, God (: You are always pampering me! xP I don't mind though ^^

Anyway, I finally got my report card. CCDES. Lyk, oh my sky!!! & yesterday jan told me tat it was ok considering I got so many things to do. @_@ It's NOT x_x I think my parents got more reason to stop me from going to church lyk this. *prays fervently* Oh my sky, I really want to buck up but it's kinda hard to do it now when everything seems to be flying straight in2 my face.

On a random note, thank God for being God (: His presence is so rejuvenating & comforting! ^^ I can juz bask in His love & it will wash away all sadness & exhuastion. My God is great x) He rocks! ^^

HmM [".] I think it's easy to keep telling urself something but whether u do it anot is another thing altogether. God, plz gif me e strength to do it for You, to trust in You & to lift everything up to You~ ^^