2dae had rehearsals... (wad's new?) I juz read Siti's blog so I'm a bit .__. now. She's sum1 who nids space. So I nvr get too close wif her, from e 1st day I met her till now. By the way, she was the 1st person I talked to from 2807. 2nd was huiyi. So amazing... (: But yahs... I think it's so funny how ppl juz make frenz lidat. Tat day me, Sijie & Siti had a Muchy Donuts session together at Bedok Central b4 we went for reading programme & it struck me tat ... yahs... with her, it really shudnt be too clingy.
She rote tat she trusted Sijie tat's y tt day she cried & talked to her alone. I guess it's the same for every single 1 of us (: Not tat we dun trust every1 else... Sum stuff r meant to tell certain people.

I stopped sharing to Sijie as much.
& I dun lyk 2 dump my troubles on others. I only complain. casually.
I separate my troubles. For different friends I share different troubles.
I suppose it works. Coz so far nobody has been put off by my sharing.
& I combine it all only to God. Coz I know there is no point lying to Him. & there's nothing that is too small for Him. so amazing~!
I'm quite happy wif our play's progress. If we continue to haf more productive practices, it will roughly take shape by wednesday & we will juz concentrate on bringing every1's acting to greater heights & improving the presentation. Lord, I hope it will be a good performance. We all worked so hard for it. Coming for rehearsals, rehearsing in the sun, lyk for today! & I got sunburnt on my nose!!! T.T what is this???!!! =.=
btw, official performance is on friday 2nd May~ ^^ If u want to see me acting as a cat, & how the play that I helped direct is lyk, & u can understand chinese, do come down & support me (: although is abit ex lahs @_@ e ticket is $10. In our audi. we have another play besides mine that is a musical xP 1st time chinese drama is doing musical. So will be quite refreshing. I haven't seen theirs & they haven't seen ours either.
After missing services for 2 weeks, I've been looking forward to today. HmM [".] Today God asked me...Why was I there? Why do I devote time to Quiet Time when I m not even willing to listen & reflect? Why don't I tell Him more nowadays? Why do I treat Him lyk a helpline recently?
I'm sorry, God. I really hope that You will forgive me, give me the perserverance to change, and to correct me in this area whenever I make this mistake again. Hope I don't do this again. I love You ^^

I've been closing my mind to Him. So bad lahs T.T 2dae for prayer meet, they were gona pray for new believers, & I instantly told myself, I'm not a new believer anymore. I'm more than 3 months old spiritually. Then it juz struck me. Oh my sky? 3 months have passed?
I still feel so young. but then, yahs.. we all need to grow [".]
I miss her. Miss telling her all my troubles. But I've alwaz been unfair to her, only until this year did I realise it. All along, I was dumping my troubles on her. Since then, I realised tat I will never be so unfair to anyone ever again. She alwaz knows what to say. & she understands. Even though she doesn't go through what I go through.
yet I've never understood her... God, why are these people like this? Don't they feel tired?
I m an actress
Tat's an innuendo.
I was thinking about wad Eve told me. "I thank God for sending a sister lyk u for me to love."
I wonder what my spiritual gift is.
.___. I dun think I haf one.... T.T
oh well~

I really admire Amanda for how she's taking things. God, I really can see You working in her. She's really so strong. If I were her, I will seriously be very upset wif You. Although I will recognise it as a test of faith. But I will still be very, very distraught. Yet, she is not. She remains joyful & she stands strong. Thank God that she has not lost faith. & each & every single of us will continue to pray & fast. Things will turn for the better. God gives the best to His children. Amanda is a great sister. If Tim didn't set his mind on organising a class prayer meet weekly, I'd really still juz be a classmate who knows very superficial things about her & nvr really spend tym wif her.
God, thank You for all the people You have placed in my life. Every single 1 of them.
Bbt is troubled too.
I'm gona start crying thinking about every1's troubles & sadness. I shall pray about them.

Btw, I have a smiley face on my hand. Thanks to Louis -.-" oh well~ I took revenge (obviously not lahs -.- I m not so petty) by treating him lyk he didn't exist. LOLS, Sheppie oso what! lols, both of us were so bad x_x
Dun understd. Confused. Nvm. Shan't think. Thou shalt not think. Thinking disempowers me. I must see these separately. They r not collective. Sounds lyk Offred.
I m ok wif cycling. But I dun lyk bikes tt r too tall. I can't brake properly. I fell countless of tyms tat tym.
I'm reminded of Fangyunie & Pammie. Tat day during TEP outing every1 was cycling except me & e 2 of em. & I told em that I didn't say. Fangyun asked me why not. I should have. I remember how I said... No. I don't want to say. & she accepted it. We 3 shud haf our own gathering x_x only if I haf e tym... T.T
I rode e 2 people bike wif huiyi that time. It was successful & it was such an accomplishment, becoz it's not easy. I want to ride in tandem wif God. However, it's hard when where He's leading me is somewhere I dun wana go .__.

I miss Mikey... ): So long nvr c him. I saw him 2dae. He was coming out of scope. Both of us had our respective dramas. We waved. But I didn't have the tym/ luxury of saying much. But Mikey... I think all of us miss u. I really hope u get well soon & can come back on monday T.T I miss your long & random "Chloeeeee~~~"s....& I miss how u'd alwaz stress over stuff. & ask us if we nid a "Michael hug." (Tat totally freaked Siti out by the way x_x) LOLS Mikey plz cum back soon! God, plz heal this brother of mine T.T poor thing lahs T.T
Looks lyk evry1 is going through their own troubles, be it sickness, struggling with faith or unhappiness. Let us depend on God & look to Him for strength (:
Once again, I'm so sorry, God... for everything tat I did or didn't do. xP
Be as cool as a cucumber. LOLS, Sheppie said, pear. I m gona stick wif apple ^^ drank apple juice 2dae. yum