Saturday, April 12, 2008

Still upset

12th April 2008 (Saturday)

External director came. I cut myself in an emo state -.- as if lahs!!! =.= diaos.... I accidentally cut myself coz I was too into my role & I didn't really pay much attention. Until I felt tat type of ant-bite pain & I looked & saw tt it was reddish. OOOHHH so that was blood? O.o

LOLS =.= Chloe u r retarded... [".]

2dae went to buy the cloth for the costumes. ate lunch wif director, Yinghsuan & SM, Yijun. ^^ We met the pig, Jingwen, the dog, Shengli, & the sheep, Qi Te opposite sch at e hawker. So we ate lunch 2geder b4 we set off 2 buy e cloth (: I took Yijun's recommendation & ate e prawn noodles. Is really a lot! @_@

Saw this cute little gal so snapped a pict of her x) ohoho~

Anyway, 2dae is Amanda's 18th bdae ^^ Happy bdae, gal (: I pray tat God will bless u & u will keep looking to Him for strength. You are really such a great person & ur positivity has impacted me greatly. I don't think I will ever be able to be like that. & I thank God for our class prayer meet. Coz it's really the tym that we can all come together & juz pour out our troubles/ share about the blessings God has given us & also to know each other better. I never used to know much about her! & she's a really great sister (: thank God for sending me such a good sister. From sum1 who doesn't really know much about her, I now feel so much empathy for her. & I'm filled with admiration at all these strong people. It's really so amazing, God. Your children are all so wonderful in their own ways.

We were gona celebrate Chengying's bdae early as a cg. But I left early coz my parents r getting unhappy wif me. So I obviously shan't test their patience lahs. I feel bad coz I actuali had stuff to say to CY yet I left so fast & abruptly wifout affirming him. But it's ok (: I will tell him personally another day & in another way I guess... ^^

Thank you CY~ xP for being a gd fren~ ^^ thank you so much!!!
I'm sorry, God... I can really see how You planned everything today. But seriously, I don't believe. Sorry, God. I don't like to lie to You. & there's no point lying to You coz You can see it also. I wasn't sincere at all. I'm sorry if my defiance has caused Your unhappiness, God. I think it has.

Darcy's (a character from Pride & Prejudice, our lit text) good opinion once lost is lost forever.
I'm like that actually. Yes, I can forgive. I can understand & empathise. But I will never forget.
& no, Bbt, I'm not an angel... There's a very very sinister & evil unknown side of me that stirs within.
Sorry, God, I don't believe & three quarters of me doesn't want to .___.
& yes, Mikey, I m human too. thanks for recognising that~ *hugs Mikey*