13th April 2008 (Sunday)
I'm sorry, Lord. I really apologise for the way I've been acting or thinking recently. I'm very sorry that I didn't do anything about those thoughts & just let them grow.
Psalm 29:11 The Lord gives strength to His people, the Lord blesses His people with peace.
Lord, I pray that You will give me the strength I need to depend on You in these trying times of faith & obedience. Lord, I pray that You will draw me close to You and give me the strength to do it for You. For God, my Lord, my father, my saviour, my forgiver, my rock & my provider, my shield, my king, my friend. For Your love. For all the mercy & grace that You have constantly shown towards me. Thank You, Lord. I know You will pull me through everything. I trust in You. I trust that things will turn out for the better. Let Your will be done, & not mine. I will obey. I will trust. I will submit these unhappiness & even bitterness towards others to You, Lord. Please take it away from me. It's obviously not something I want to become part of me. Take these thoughts away from me. I don't want to be bound by them anymore. Lord, they have caused me enough unhappiness & misery. Free me from them. I depend on You for strength & forgiveness.
Ephesians 4:31-32 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you.
Lord, don't let me stray away anymore. Let me be constantly reminded that, it is all for You. For You, I will obey. I will listen. I will understand. I will not be bitter. I will not hold it against others.
I pray all these in Jesus' might name with faith. Amen.
Thank You Lord for placing Chengying in my life. Thanks a lot, CY (:
& thank You, Lord, for speaking to me even though I had done some of the worst things ever/ not done stuff I should in this period of time. Thank You for letting me understand. Correction, thank You for FINALLY letting me be willing to understand.
See lahs, Chloe... You are really so stubborn! x_x & the hard & stern way doesn't work on you at all. But too soft is oso .__. hahas~ But God knows what is just right enough for me to listen. Hahas, You're so amazing, God! *marvels in wonderment*
Once again, I'm so sorry @_@ Hope You won't hold it against me. xP
For God.
(:
YAY~ ^^
Only by God's grace do we stand...
How great is our God! Let me always walk with You, everyday of my life.
Hahas, I suddenly had this random thought: Am I lyk playing Hide & Seek with God? LOLS =.= Chloe, stop being playful! God is calling out to You already. Come out of your hiding place into His loving & comforting arms. ^^
LOLS so lame -.- Okies, I think I'm back to normal. Sorry for making you worry... & I owe God the biggest apology. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.... (I duno how many I typed @_@) b
Hahas, I'm such a spoilt daughter. God pampers me too much for my own good at times =.= I'm not complaining though xP