17th April 2008 (Friday)
No, I'm not clinging anymore.
Security.
Desire.
Offred says wanting is a weakness.
Is it?
Are dreams wish fulfillment?
Flying. & then darkness engulfed me & I fell into a bottomless pit.
Do I wish to fall into darkness?
Darkness a symbol of evil. Iago speaks to Brabantio in darkness.
Run.
Just flee.
Avoidance.
Not talking means it doesn't exist.
It's not happening.
It's just my mind playing tricks on me.
But why?
Escapism.
It's tiring to be a cat.
Touched that people are taking time off to come support.
Can't thank them enough.
Knees hurt. Muscle ache.
My actor sprained her ankle.
Are we cursed?
Everything's coming lyk a strong tide.
God, lend me Your shoulder to lean on.
I miss that closeness with Feng. We used to be able to talk about anything.
Anything. Nothing.
Nothing at all...
Yesterday Siti mentioned it at lunch.
Nice song.
I shall play with my knitting ball & catch rats.
That's what all cats do.