Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HmM

23th April 2008 (Wednesday)

Thank God for these people who really made my day.

At 1st it was quite [".]

Coz I woke up wifout doing work again. has been lidat for duno how long T.T

Hopefully everythg will be better aftr next friday. (: I mean, I'm definitely 100% sure I'll be loads free-er.

Thank God for Mikey for once again showing ur maturity & sensibility. I really loved how he advised Von (: Wad a great fren Mikey is ^^ & he gave me some advice which I intend to follow. & he makes a lot of sense.

I wished I had gotten a chance to talk longer wif him. there was something I just needed to ask him.

How do Tim & Mikey do it???!!!!

O.o

Anyway, thanks to Eve too (: She was a great listening ear. & she gave me great advice too.

Thank God for Tim who sort of nudged me to speak my mind. YAY! I finally let it go.

& I think wad he said made sense too. We all sin, we all judge. So... y r we being judgemental?

Fangyun & Eve were really great! They made me so happy (: I was smiling & laughing throughout e whole of lunch.

Hahas, Fangyun kept poking me whenever she saw me today -.-" LOLS? O.o

Weird but cute ^^

hahas, she spoilt her dar's dts. OH MY SKY @_@

Exhausted but I think today was a wonderful day, coz I really realised a lot of things. Although I got a bit moody when I was with Siti later.. x_x we talked about our fates. & wondered about our futures.

Seems lyk dere's something in common we share. shared. I duno which word's more apt.

It's ok, e play will turn out fine (: & God will make a way for me ^^ He always does.

I found out something which shocked me a bit later too. But it's ok, Mikey gives fabulous advice. It's all in his gd hands.

Something we learnt at e mass Civics talk today struck me. U shud know sum1 b4 trust develops. Sometimes, I feel lyk I duno sum people. Neither do they know me. I probably should make it clear. I've not been clear enough. I shall stop keeping the unhappiness & disappointment to myself & stop letting it brood in some of my relationships. I should do something about this, sort it all out.

I'm not enclosed. Siti & Hon told me that I'm super open. So... maybe my trust has to be given out of my free will in order for that to be possible? Please don't make me feel lyk I misplaced my trust in you. It will really sadden me. greatly.

Anyway, thank God for placing such great people in my life who r dere to lend a listening ear (: yay~ ^^ hurray for them. & thank God for always bearing wif my whines & complaints x_x ops! xP