Thursday, April 24, 2008

(:

24th April 2008 (Thursday)

2dae was a great day for me, although a series of small unfortunate events happened.

No wonder I was feeling a little teeny weeny bit moody in e morning... It's tat tym [".]

=.=

& I spilled soup on my shorts! x_x

LOLS, Hon was saying tat I'm lyk Lubna, so clumsy. @_@

hahas~ I m a bit clumsy lahs xP

Well, & my performance shoes for Chinese drama r gone. Can't find em. Hon put stuff in our locker in e morning. She took out e shoes & left em on e chair. She didn't put em back in.I wasn't wif her lahs. Then after I went to put stuff in e locker, & to check carefully, my shoes were gone. I dun deny tat I felt this sinking feeling when I found out. It wasn't resentment or anger. Mre lyk guilt tat I had not checked carefully when I went to e locker earlier in e morning after PE. Coz I was very distracted by sumthing tat happened earlier. It was weighing on my mind.

I don't blame her. Seriously. Anyone could have did the same thing. I could have done that too. Coz I also place my stuff on e chair near e lockers when I take stuff out. I understd completely. Juz tat now, Julie (my costume leader) will haf 2 buy another pair. *sighs* & I feel bad lahs. Coz it is $$$ afterall. Anyway, Hon walked with me to go find it & ask around at e GO, e canteen vendors (: Thanks, Hon ^^

Nvm lahs, if God wants me to find it, I will. It will cum back to me (:

Went to ask about but to no avail. I was lyk, HmM [".] It's ok lahs... God makes things happen for a reason.

Anyway, those series of rather unfortunate events aside, it was a good day coz morning turned out rather fun. I know this sounds perverse, coz it was PE, but we ran 1 round, walked backwards 1 round. It was tiring but it was better than running 6 rounds straight. I'm still unable to go back to e stamina I once had b4 I sprained my ankle. Shall need tym.

& then Lit lesson was interesting. Mr Rajesh showed us disturbing & depressing pictures of landscapes tat would probably by how e setting in Edgar Allan Poe's stories/ poems were lyk.

Poor Mrs Lofthouse is still unwell. Smsed her to wish her a recovery. I miss not seeing her & I miss her jokes ): God plz heal my funny & dedicated teacher ^^

& then Sijie was so funny! She keeps revising the "Miscommunication" dance moves & singing e lyrics. She's insane about the "killing me, killing me" & "you, you, you, you, you." LOLS?!??! Hon said she's traumatised & doesnt lyk e song anymre. She had wanted to listen to it.

hahas~ I need to catch up on maths.

I felt so accomplished coz I managed to do e report for e csc group project (:

& I collected my FBTs!!! ^^ YAY (: I luv em!

Will be filming a video tmr wif Sijie & Yuzong for Sports Day (: Shall be wearing our new Chinese drama shirt! ^^

God, I pray that my shepherd will get through all these times & find renewed faith in You. Lord, please remind her that love does exist all around her. Haix...I guess we all go through such times. But ultimately, it's by God's grace that we stand. (: & whose love can do so much? Only God's. Only God's love has so much power.

For my Lord, my God. Everything will be worth it. Although there r some difficulties in my walk so far, but... really... what route is easy & smooth-sailing? If I dun go through e bitter tyms, how will I noe how sweet tastes lyk?

I'm slowly getting accustomed to it. Our new state.

But it's ok lahs~ I think I'm starting to see some sense in it. & for once, I don't want to care about what I want. Or what I think is best for others. I want to listen to what you think is best. Then I will try my best to follow, to do what you hope I would do.

We should talk.

Not now though. I need every ounce of strength & brainpower & emotion I have for my play.

God plz bless my play xP

B4 I forget, thank Louis for walking to school with me this morning. Although he was unnecesarily fast -.- (He was afraid we'd be late) I think what he told me about emotional attachment is true.

Careful, Chloe. Don't fall into that same endless pit again.

Oh my sky, Mikey's advice really works wonders! & somehow, it's not even Offred-ish or Gilead-ish. OH MY SKY~~~~ ^^ Thank God for you, Mikey (: