Photos (:
Yesterday after my pdp, (8am to 7.20+pm) went to meet the tianjin exchange ppl. Quite long nvr haf outing already. We celebrated CY's bdae belated. Walked around, duno wad 2 eat tat's not pricey & still worth it. Me, CY, Wanling, Siqi, Shimon & Fangyun came ^^ E rest cudn't make it. We had fun nevertheless. I miss em so much! T.T *sighs* I visited fangyunie blog juz now & saw tat she decided to come even though she was broke & she wanted to meet her dar. So nice of her (: AAAWWW ^^ Saw this at Tampines Mall basement. I felt it was quite weird. I pointed it out to Fangyun & she still asked me, "So can I pluck?"
Tired on e mrt home...
Tired & emo. LOLS x_x no lahs =.= diaos... After Cy & Wanling left at bedok, we talked on e train. She gave me some advice which I intend to follow. yups (: thanks, fangyun! U're such a great fren! & so bubbly!!! ^^ Wish I had half ur energy [".]
E below photos r from Friday. this is what Hon did to her econs notes. It was an econs double so all of us were quite [".] I pity Mrs Ang! I alwaz attempt to listen during her tutorials, yet sometimes I can't seem to follow.
Hon playing Quadrapop on Sijie's phone. SIJIE! Why did u lend it to ur father to play?!?! -.- LOLS O.o
Me & Hon. AAAHHHH, y is my fringe lyk this?! I had an urge to cut it short. Anyway, doesnt Hon look lyk Marilyn Munroe? LOLS , Farah was e 1 who started it. After tat I kept teasing her about it. x)
We went out for lunch, Sijie, Hon, me, Jan, Yvonne & Xinya. then we took e longer route to go & buy bubble tea. Coz... Sijie & Jan dun wana walk under e hot sun. OH MY SKY!!! Tat's so typical of Sijie. LOLS -.-
Sijie standing in e shade & telling us she wud wait there for us instead of walking there. Coz of e sun! LOLS x) so funny!!! & then I said I was gona snap a photo of here doing this & she said "aaaaahhhhh" & covered her eyes with her hand. LOLS so funny!!! Haix.... Sijie is so unique~
Jan wif the apple tart she bought. Isn't it weird? To put something so small on tat huge tray?Anyway, I enjoyed yesterday even though I was dead tired. But at least went out wif e TEP people. was fun to kick back & relax & juz talk abt anything under e sun & laugh 2geder. CY said it felt lyk we were back in China in Han's. E chicken chop I ate wasn't too bad (: CY's pork chops were super small compared to mine.__. LOLS.
But e play was HMM [".] really exhausted me. I got a bit irritated wif CY coz he refused to go after he ended chamber. Instead, he kept telling me he was waiting for me, which affected my talking to the director & costume head abt a lot of stuff we have yet to settle. I was seriously going mad. But after tat, I realised tat I was being very petty.
Anyway, chinese drama ppl really love scandals. Anyhow spread 1!!! O.o I think me & Haoqing r lyk e worst couple ever? -.- Our personalities clash can.... & is seriously no basis 1. oh my sky?
=.= Anyhow spread rumours -.- What is this??? Hahas, today my actor asked me, "director, y u alwayz say [what is this?]" LOLS! I was lyk O.o how 2 answer? Is my catch phrase? LOLS