Sunday, April 6, 2008

Falling sick

6th April 2008 (Sunday)

Woke up wif sore throat & a bit of cough... ):

I m falling sick...

aaaahhhhh!!! .___.

I can't wait for the ccc play to be over!!! T.T

& then we can reap the harvest of our hard labour. & I can look at it & think 'oh my sky, I played a part in helping to direct & act in this play!' (:

SO DRAINING

& I've been neglecting my work for some tym now. I shall go & haf a long bath then chiong lyk duno wad @_@

OH MY SKY, we got less than 1 month left & I got so many tests in this month!

LOLS, I'm reminded of yesterday's sermon about stress. Okies ~~~

God, I hope it will all turn out well. & we don't get too severe scoldings from the teachers.

I really want Guo Director to come down earlier. But if all our actors or actresses r not there... HOW?!

AAAHHHHHH T.T

I'm gona change my phone. But cant find a day to go & buy.