Thursday, April 17, 2008

Photos

17th April 2008 (Thursday) *2nd entry*

Photos tym (: haf been quite lazy 2 upload coz my cpu is on e floor & 2 plug e USB, u nid 2 bend down on e ground if not u cant c it. & I still m unable to squat to a low level, my left leg will juz cramp & I can't move for quite some tym.


My bro eating fried wanton on last Sunday before the dinner we had at e restaurant. Didn't really enjoy it very much... @_@ not tat e food wasn't nice. E atmosphere was great 2. My family was very fun & in a family bonding mood 2~ I think I ruined everything by stoning -.-" Me & my sis (: Is it me or does she look funny in both photos?! I think I'm better at cam-whoring. Then again, y shudn't I be? I'm e 1 who luvs 2 take photos xP


The Tang Sisters. (In case u din noe, my sirname is Tang -.-") I realise I look the same in almost all e photos above. OH MY SKY! & my smile is e same too. OH NO!
Funny pictures of the week. Number 1...featuring Tim.... *drumrolls* Coz I took his hp to look at it, coz it's e same model as Sijie's. Sony Ericsson. & then I was playing with it. He took Hon's phone coz Hon was playing with it after me. Then she gave it to me & tried to get hers back but Tim was firm. LOLS x) & then I was taking photos wif his phone. So he took my phone too! @_@ LOLS. By the way, this was before class prayer meet started. Hon wanted this photo coz she said Tim looks lyk he's begging. LOLS, actually he's juz stretching his hand out to me to get his phone back. I thought it was quite funny so we got it from Tim through bluetooth.

I marvel at something Tim's able to do. Siti agrees with me. We shall ask him how he manages to do it. Coz... both of us can't do it at all @_@ 2nd funny picture of the week... Siti wif a weird expression on her face as she rests her head on the waterbottle in boredom. LOLS, Siti's expression= priceless. Hon & I luv saying tat she's so small lyk a little sparrow. We haf officially nicknamed Siti "The Sparrow." LOLS x) Oh, another note, she's also known as 'Scream-Tea' (Scream Ti) Ti as in the Ti from Siti. Coz... she alwaz screams!!!!! =.= I think those ppl who haf heard her scream will noe wad I mean. It's super high-pitched & loud! OH MY SKY! But is ok lahs, we got used to it after so long. HAHAS!

Ohhh... This pict is funny too!! LOOK AT SIJIE'S EXPRESSION! That's what she calls her tortoise smile. She claims I have it too. Apparently I do too. Mikey lyks to tease me about my "what is that?"/ incredulous look. He says I look lyk my face has been distorted. WHAT IS THIS???? O.o hahas~ xP
Nopes, this is not my incredulous look. This is juz.... I've nothing better to do since I'm bored of GP so I shall camwhore randomly & capture other peoples' weird actions.
Speaking of weird!!! OH MY SKY! TIM! Look at where he's putting his feet. Guess what? the OM came over & scolded him twice. Tim was incredulous & furious. But then he said, he needs tym to accept it. After that, he was calm & started telling us how he saw no improper behaviour in tat, becoz this is not the past conservative societies lyk in Pride & Prejudice. Yijun was with us, she said... "Chloe, ur class arhs... really a lot of very unique & special personalities." OH MY SKY, totally!!! @_@ we're a weird class with super unique people. I've never met such people in my entire life b4! On e random note, I think I'm not sane either! @_@


Anyway, met Siti whilst walking to school from mrt station this morning. We commented on e beautiful colours of e sky. hence, we stopped walking & stood there snapping photos wif our hp. LOLS! Can u believe us?! O.o
Seriously, what a beautiful sky! ^^

We talked. & she gave me such a wonderfully hilarious description of one of my friends. I laughed till my stomach ached & I became hungry. E thought of PE & a long day of drama rehearsal told me tat I'd better take my breakfast today. *sighs* 2807... what a special class~ (: