Second Chance - Hillsong United
You called my name, Reached out Your hand, Restored my life. And I was redeemed The moment You entered my life
Amazing grace Christ gave that day. My life was changed, When from my shoulders Fell the weight of my sin
So it’s with everything I am,I reach out for Your hand. The hope for change, The second chance I’ve gained
On You I throw my life, Casting all my fears aside, How could greater love than this ever possibly exist
Consume my thoughts, As I rest in You. I’m now in love with a Saviour, bearing the marks of His love
So I’ll wait upon You now, With my hands released to You, Where a little faith’s enough, To see mountains lift and move
And I’ll wait upon You now, Dedicated to Your will, To this love that will remain, A love that never fails
===========================================
I've always liked this song alot(: mainly the lyrics, simple, but they speak to me
I don't think I'll ever comprehend how God works... It's so impossible to comprehend that I don't think He meant for humans to comprehend [".]
Joined Sijie, Hyun Ae, Xinya & Yixiu for their lunch b4 their Twilight movie. wonder if they found it good, I found it good cause I liked the action & the romance element was well done too, especially the prom scene. So lovely & dazzling.
& Edward Cullen, my dark knight *swoons in adoration*
We were at pastamania, catching up. really miss these girls T_T hope we can get to meet up more often than we are now [."] Guess we'll be really busy especially when we start work. so far only Yixiu has been doing retail, selling clothes & Hyun Ae's been working as a cashier. sijie & I are starting work soon too (: Can't wait to start teaching but I really PRAY, pray, pray that (somewhat weird/impossible as this sounds) orientation will be after Feb T_T PLEASE GOD T_T If not... somehow there'll be a way out... I really really pray.
Meetings this week have got me totally worried. My teaching training, (one-time) is from tuesday to thursday, to 5.30 or 3 plus at NUS science faculty. & tuesday there's a unit meeting called "A new beginning" in which there'll be alot of reshuffling. & I'll be late for it because of training =.=
Frankly speaking, I'm quite x_x & very O.o but pray that I'll get used to it & adapt soon.By the grace of God. I guess it's harder cause I've never had such an experience of majorly major change caregroup wise before [."]
& then thursday...WAH T_T I'm very very unhappy that I'll be missing caregroup & I will be the only one not there to send Den off to NS T_T WHAT is this?!?!?! AAAAHHHH T_T I'll be the only one not present & I really don't like to miss caregroup. this is so majorly exasperating! T_T
Okies, I shall not worry so much. If I have time to worry it means I also have time to pray @_@
Worrying unduly clouds our vision & is unproductive! Praying changes things because God is a working God ^^
I should really treasure this second chance God has given me.
Child like faith is important, yes, but wisdom is important too. God, I want more wisdom T_T more more & more wisdom! endless wisdom!!
I feel like Solomon now (A guy who asked for wisdom when God promised that He was going to give him whatever he wanted) =.= diaos -.-"
But I really want wisdom T_T
I feel like a child throwing tantrums to God. EEYER -.-" this self invented simile is so majorly weird.
Anyway, dear Chloe, happy 1 year old birthday to you ^^ You are still a spiritual baby & u always will have so much to learn from God no matter how old you are spiritually. You have passed this year with up's & down's but ultimately, you have clung onto God!! YAY ^^ *imagines God smiling down at me* Let's not be complacent ok? Pride comes before a fall. & God favours humble people! ^^