Rest day (:
YAY ^^ No work today!!! XD Wahoo~ Ok, now I sound like I really dread teaching.
I really believe teaching is my calling. I don't know why, but I can just totally feel it!!!! The rewards are non-monetary & that alone is super enough for me! What is money as long as I have enough to lead an average lifestyle? The satisfaction & the love I will feel when people tell me that they like my teaching, when they find my lesson interesting, or when they show their appreciation very subtly. AAAHHH I am so excited to start teaching!!! to impact & touch lives in this way! ^^
God, please use me to teach students well, to nurture students & touch lives~!
Yesterday's caregroup really charged me~^^ On the mrt from Buona Vista to Pasir Ris from job training, I was talking to God in the most spoilt manner I've ever talked to Him. Ok, maybe I do that quite often [."] unknown to me but known to God. I was so 'pek chek'... AAAHHH we ended late lehs, everyone has to wait for me! (In the end, the guys were happily playing DOTA =.= gosh~ oh well, at least they spent their time having fun & fellowshipping) & my cold was really T_T but I think God really used the long travelling time for me to humble myself. Hey, I can't do this on my own sia, I will totally burn out! I really, totally 100% have to depend on You. & You alone, not by my strength but by Yours.
Maybe that's why today I have healed from my running nose (Hallelujah~ ^^) BUT I have lost my voice. It hurts to talk even. Even to pray in tongues =.= DIAOS -.-" God is so cute these days. Maybe next time I should be more careful in asking Him to test & hence grow me in assurance in Him. I've gulped down tons of cups of water now -.-"
QT was very empowering, I have finished Nehemiah, am going to Malachi, I was trying to do in chronological order so I get a better picture of things for events that are related (: But I think I need to go back to the prophets really soon. & I'm kinda -.-" about it coz Jeremiah is just whiny, like me. LOLS x) OPS x_x & Psalms is so long & no story line though it's really very very relevant to our emotions when we serve God.
You know, I was so surprised to find out that actually what I learnt during the 3 days MOE training I can use for shepherding when I teach my sheep. I was like... WHOA! grabbing their attention, planning objectives to be achieved by end of the shepherding session, introducing the lesson, picking up their body languages/ cues to see if they understand, techniques of questioning... It's all SO ENTIRELY relevant! ^^
So cool X) Maybe this is why God put me in this programme.
I just pray that it won't clash with pioneering meets & orientation (T_T sobs sobs) & my supervisor will be understanding. NO I will not be cynical! God will make a way & nothing will stop me if I really set my heart to do it!
See lahs, Chloe, you never trust God de T_T Ok, ok, I will repent
I was sharing my worries about it in cg, Louis said, J loh always say, if you worry, you are insulting God.
Ok ok! I won't insult God anymore @_@ I will continue praying about it, & leave it to Him.
I can't stand how I keep wanting to sneeze. the sensation before sneezing is just horrible coz it wun come out & you feel so !!! God, can You heal me soon? xD I really don't like to sing in this cold voice. (I'm super anal when I'm out of tune/think I sound horrible, I will totally dun feel like singing 1) Luckily God has a filter & all praise & worship no matter how out of tune, sounds nice & pleasing to Him. HAHAS xD
I'm so joyful that God has chosen me & called me by name (:
PS: I'm looking for 2 christian songs:
No eye has seen by roger hodges (the song we sang in caregroup yesterday)
& this praise song which I have NO idea what the title is
It's chorus goes like,
All I need is, all I need is... You ~
Something like that x_x
YAY I'm finally going into the classrooms to interact with the kids on monday (: YAY YAY hope I get my voice back by then [."]