
A mother watched her son run into the house, he was clutching his hand and blood covered it. "Are you alright, child? Come, let me see your hand," she said. But the child backed away & he cried out, "No! You'll hurt me!" When he finally opened his hand after much persuasion, instead of a major injury... the mother saw a tiny scrape on his hand that was just bleeding a lot.
Do you do the same to God?
When God says "My dear child, let me help you, I can make all things better, I am the Lord of all the earth, I can help you." But do you clench your fists & tell God, "No, You'll hurt me..." & refuse to let Him take control? Do you even run from Him sometimes, because you know you can't hide anything from Him?
'The prayer of relinquishment'= Giving the situation to God, refusing to dwell in it excessively, and simply trusting the One who makes all things work together for our good.

Lord, I just commit all this uncertainty into Your hands. I have really tried my best, I injected all my heartfelt feelings and tried to convey my determination to teach in TJC & sincerity into the email & I sent it with a faithful heart. Lord, I pray that it will come to pass. Let Your will be done, Lord. I believe that if You can send me to a Primary School when it's not even on the list, You can send me to TJC too (:
Matthew 7:7-11 (NKJV)
7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
9 Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?
10 Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!
^^