YAY this was a good week too ^^
I taught twice in this week. & took charge of the class a lot of times [".] Taught maths & english so far. Science is the hardest subject to teach in primary school because it involves a lot of creativity in lesson planning.
I'm teaching 6 Observant, they are really a bunch of kawaii children & every single one of them is unique, even those who don't seem too attentive and sometimes distract me from conducting the lesson. When I talk to them, I find myself liking them more & more each day. But I still love fridays cause the next day is service day~! (: God will always be number 1 source of joy in my life ^^
& I was stupid enough to think that shouting/raising my voice will make them listen. SO I've changed my strategies & decided to wait for them to keep quiet. & I need to have the glaring eyes, which I'm still trying to perfect [."] God... I just can't seem to glare at people because I DON'T glare at people, it's so rude & irritating -.-"
They were surprisingly very obedient yesterday during Chinese New Year celebration. Decided to take some photos of them hard at work & concentrating. they were learning how to make paper lanterns with red packets



I'm still in the midst of learning all their names, basically I've got all the more hyper active people remembered. & those who talk to me more often too (: But I think sometimes I'm too lenient with them, as in I don't mind them talking to me like a friend. But Mrs Low said that I shouldn't be like that, or they might try to step over me. So I was like... T_T
I prefer teaching them one on one rather than teaching 32 at one time. because sometimes I'm not sure if they understand & if they don't raise their hands to indicate to me that they don't get it, I'll assume they know & move on. So I always wonder, have they really understood what I just taught?
my 1st lesson went well cause Mrs Low was there to control the children. I taught about solids. & they couldn't understand prisms/pyramids that well. Mrs Low told me that for my 1st attempt, it was good because I was loud & I asked questions. She asked if I had experience in public speaking. LOLS erR- what a good question. PW, project work, presentations in lit/GP, even sharing testimony in church etc. Yeah, I think I really have quite a lota experience. She was quite worried initially because I seemed so gentle. LOLS I was quite shocked that anyone would find me of all people gentle. (Do you know that Chloe tends to beat her closer friends quite a lot when they say something stupid?^^) Then she said, she wasn't worried after that. So she let me handle them on my own more & more & more often. LOLS? O.o So much so that now it doesn't come as a shock/I don't even feel nervous standing in front to teach or to watch over them anymore.
But she told me to be more strict & fiercer with them. they made a lot of noise along the staircases & the principal scolded them yesterday. AAHH & he told her to tell me to be fiercer with them.
Chloe & fierce really doesn't go together. Chloe is more of, happy hahaha yay love love~^^ yes, that's so Chloe.
But then I guess I really need to be more firm. For my own sake as well as the children's. If not they will not gain the full benefits of learning from my teaching.
=========================
Ok enough about my job~We had MJ prayer walk this week which didn't go very well because the sercurity guard chased us down T_T & I also went to TJ to do my own prayer walk because I totally could not make it for the pioneering group's one as it was in the morning & I had to report for work. I miss TJ! & the feeling of being a student there inside T_T God, can You please let me extend my TIP internship to TJ???? I really want to go back to TJ to be a teaching intern, though I wonder what kind of subject I can teach besides China Studies/A level Chinese... [."]
I think I shall seriously not sit here & attempt to fathom God's perfect plan. It will definitely work out somehow because if He can give me a primary school (which is what I really wanted) when it is not even in the first list of schools, then clearly there's nothing that He cannot make possible.
See I know all these, but I just still really need to grow in peace, in knowing that God is enough to carry me through everything. because I'm really very jittery/unnecessarily over-worried when things don't seem to go too well even though I know God is sovereign.
I can't wait for Chinese New Year (: it's a time for bonding with my cousins whom I rarely have the time to really get to know T_T yes, I know that's super sad.
& also, a break of 4 days to charge up again!!! ^^ & finish my intern journal [."] OPS~ & to finish reading the book I started quite long ago -.-" Maybe I should really just set apart more time to read. WHAT A WASTE! I really have been reading so much less ever since I started my job T_T
God, I must grow to be more faithful & courageous in doing everything for You (: Have a great Chinese New Year/holiday everyone ^^
Oh yah & Den should have come out from his NS le! yay~! & he'll probably be quite shocked to see Chengying in the same caregroup as him today (: WAHOO ^^ this is just so funny~xP I can totally imagine the huh & blur classic Den expression on his face this afternoon.