Unwell... still
Worst sickness-related sensations ever felt by Chloe Christabella Tang Wei Mun: (in order of ranking)
1) Feeling like vomiting but unable to
2) Vomiting
3) A splitting headache
4) Seeing your dinner (ban mian with vege) swirl around in the toilet bowl [EEEERRRRKKKK]
5) Coughing till you suspect that your lungs are gonna be coughed out any instant
6) Feeling like your stomach walls are going to be digested by the digestive tracts accumulated inside after vomiting
7) Hiccuping after every meal because you can't really cough when you're eating. & drinking water doesn't help
8) Drinking the disgusting cough medicine
YAY hurray for sickness. It makes me realise that humans are anything but infallible.
Apinun is lame. He was telling me, heard you got swine flu, take care k.
Excuse me, there are not H1N1 cases in Singapore as of yet.
& I don't think I'm the first.
Although I do have all the symptoms *evil cackle*
Anyone who wants MC, to take a break from mundane school/work life BUT at a cost of experiencing the above feelings can ask me out & I shall happily spread my illness to you *angelic smile* ^^
PS: Duh, I'm just kidding. Please treasure your health (: it's a blessing to be healthy
PSPS: Apinun is really a caring & dedicated UL. Love this brother in Christ.