Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hotshot 篮球火

Hotshot 篮球火

Being unwell has its benefits. Recovering fast, by the grace of God. I finished watching [Hotshot] DVD! ^^ YAY~

Ok, I know it's like so last year, but whatever~
Like every taiwanese idol drama, it's incomplete without an element of love. Although I felt that it was so totally clear cut from the beginning who the female lead likes. So much for a love triangel [".] I've never seen this actress before. Her name is 周采诗 & she looks so much like the korean star from DaChangJin!! @_@

Overall acting was fine, average. But the basketball stunts are really very unrealistic.

What attracts me most is definitely the star-studded cast. Jerry Yan, Show Luo Zhi Xiang & Chun,Wu Zun. (yes, squeal because there's my Prince Charming)
their cool factor is really 100%, although XiaoZhu's character reminds me totally of Slam Dunk's Yingmuhuadao with his lame jokes & his weird laughter.

The soundtrack is good, especially its fast catchy songs.



I think I would probably only watch it again for Chun (: LOLS~although his part is not exactly that big [."]