Monday, May 11, 2009

Chionging pre-camp devotions

Chionging pre-camp devotions

Because I didn't even know about UniYA pre-camp devotions until Melissa mentioned it to me on saturday, I was like !!!!! & I am now desperately chionging in order to keep up @_@

I really want to go for HopeSem Old testament Survey 1. I believe the $30 I spend will be worth it & it will go a long way in my study of the Bible, especially since I have been on the Old Testament for such a long time. I need deeper insight. Seriously, to be refreshed by God's Word again & fall in love with it again & again.

Really pray that the class doesn't already have 40 people ):

The people writing the devotions for us have rather deep insight. I guess they're the leaders? Hahas~ Also, maybe cause we are all uni people, so the devotions are longer than that for youth. [I'm really not comparing for comparison's sake or to say which is worse. it's the facts that I see.] I think it gets very tiring to chiong them now so I think I'm going to stop for today's & continue tomorrow.

I have set my camp objectives after examining my life and you know what? I am very very sure that God will meet all of them.

I have only been to camp twice. But I have always walked out of every single camp changed & convicted.

Louis once told me that camp should not be like a peak & then you drop down again. His walk is constantly growing. That is really true. Our walk has to grow more & more with or without camp. It's like a tangent graph? O.o [No that wasn't what he said, something like that]

I will never forget HEROES camp when I had the biggest breakthrough with my long lasting stumbling block, guilt (:

The upcoming camps mean more breakthroughs for me! ^^