CG dinner on Friday
We were rushing to get out of the place (There was a really long queue outside) so we didn't manage to stop to snap a picture ): oh well~
I felt that the food was good. Everyone else except me ordered chargrilled chicken hahas~x)

This was what I ordered, it's Grilled Ribeye steak. medium rare. with a really good baked potato!!! XD The fries were good too ^^
Everyone was commenting on my good appetite for someone who was unwell xP hahas~
Well, I can't say no to good food x)

Everyone tucking in. the iced water cost 30cents. hahas~ x)

Tianli was sitting next to me (:

LOLS the waitress walked past when I snapped the photo hence the "ghost like" effect~ xP
When we were walking out, we saw a L4D shop & we were tempted to play (LOLS~)
Tianli & I took a cab home. (Oh my tian, what a luxury)
Dear Lord, I REALLY need to control my purse strings better. Self control!!! @_@