If you all know me well enough, I'd always tell people that Edward Cullen is dark knight & WuZun from Fahrenheit is my Prince Charming.
Now... *drumrolls* Meet my new prince, Yung Ji Hoo [from the korean idol drama that is now showing on Channel U, Boys Before Flowers] I really LOVE his portrayal of Hanazawa Rui (: I liked the taiwanese one too. But I LOVE Ji Hoo so much because he is sweet, musically-inclined & charming when he plays any instrument, sensitive, always there for the girl he loves 24-7, doing all he can to make her happy ^^
My new Prince in the white stallion. (He practically always wears white in the show) & I LOVE WHITE!!! x) I think if they can pull if off well, men look mature & they give me a sense of security in white. MY Ji Hoo ^^ [love, love, love] {hearts flying all around Chloe}

The actor's name is Kim Hyun Joong. He sings too (: But I'm not really in love with the actor. It's just like how I don't really like Robert Pattinson but I like Edward Cullen. Do you realise I tend to go crazy over good looking & sweet guys? ^^
Okies, now I've finished introducing my prince... updates!
**********
Crashed UniYA camp. It was an eye-opening experience! I gained so much more than I expected (: Also had time to catch up with the rest of the grads ^^ It was great seeing all of them again. Especially Mel, Xiu & Justi ): whom I haven't had the opportunity to talk to in detail. I really miss them.
Didn't manage to see CY or Oliver AT ALL cause they were away at field camp so they didn't go T.T
I miss CY too. Miss his crappy jokes & his unique sense of humour. Miss talking to him. hahas~ God bless this brother in Christ.
I managed to chance upon Den once or twice along the corridors. Not long after camp ended, we decided to meet up cause we haven't talked in such a long time ): YAY He felt bad for pangseying us that time at Cine foodcourt but it was too troublesome to meet everyone together [what with NS & us working & going different services]
In these few months [actually since he enlisted in Jan I've not seen him around much excluding A level results release] Den has changed (I'm not talking about the no hair part =.=) In subtler ways. Either that or I never noticed it before? Could be. Don't worry, he's still the Lamer King that he is. They say change's the only constant in this world.
We were on a secret mission the whole day(: & we rewarded ourselves with BBQ Chicken for dinner[the food outlet name, not the dish]
Thank God for the opportunity to catch up with my brother in Christ.
I am very glad to see that we are both walking strong in God ^^ this feeling when I see people serving God, even if we're serving in different ministries/churches is just so indescribably heartwarming.
CY once told me, "heys, me you & Den should be water baptised together!" Coincidentally, when we were parting ways that day after dinner, Den asked me if I was going for the next water bapt.
**************
Ending note: I love my Prince in white stallion (: Ji Hoo!!!!! ^^
Of course, Daddy God will always be number 1. Nobody can ever take His place. Nobody can ever understand me/love me/dote on me like He does x)