Thursday, May 14, 2009

Going for UniYA camp

Pre-camp thoughts

I am going to crash UniYA camp with Liyin! WHOO~! ^^ Starting tomorrow evening to sunday afternoon. (But I'm not going on Sunday)

Excited to meet God in a new environment with new people, but this is really very very different cause I have never ever been so super unready for camp. Everything, the details & the arrangements were made rather late so I was like totally LOST & like confused. One minute I'm going full time, next I'm going one day, the next I'm going part time, the next I'm going full time again, the next I'm going one day, then today I'm finally CONFIRMED going part-time.

Confusing? Tell me about it @_@

Well the good thing is I've set my camp objectives so... YAY (: & also, I love meeting God in camp. (Of course I meet God on my own too, but camp is just different, you are totally IMMERSED in His presence)

& cause I'm going part time, I don't need to pack! ^^ [Well, not as much as the full timers do]

I'm quite x_x now. It's like... I don't know how to put it into words, but I guess I'm worried I'll be critical. Like Junwei always tells me, we are really pampered in youth. This will truly be a cool experience & it'll give me a sneak preview of my future ministry so... YAY ^^