Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ever ever after



Ever ever after- Carrie Underwood

Storybook endings, fairy tales coming true. Deep down inside we want to believe they still do. In our secretest heart, it's our favourite part of the story. Let's just admit we all want to make it too

Ever ever after If we just don't get it our own way. Ever ever after It may only be a wish away

Start a new fashion, wear your heart on your sleeve. Sometimes you reach what's real just by making believe. Unafraid, unashamed, There is joy to be claimed in this world. You even might wind up being glad to be you

Ever ever after Though the world will tell you it's not smart

Ever ever after The world can be yours if you let your heart Believe in ever after

No wonder your heart feels it's flying, Your head feels it's spinning. Each happy ending's a brand new beginning. Let yourself be enchanted, you just might break through

To ever ever after. Forever could even start today. Ever ever after Maybe it's just one wish away.Your ever ever after

===========

This is a song from the Enchanted movie soundtrack (: My sis borrowed the DVD from TP library ^^ Hahas~ so we watched it together for some sisterly bonding time XD

Enchanted is SO HAPPILY EVER AFTER *rolls eyes* I mean, even though it's intertwined with reality, it is a Disney film afterall~ ^^

Giselle is really a little teeny weeny annoying with her innocence & her simplicity. & her wide-eyed expression. & her habit of breaking into songs everywhere! HAHAS xP

You know, I admit I just find her a little annoying because she is really quite lovable.

Yes, Lord, why didn't You make me prettier, innocent & simple like her? (: *angelic smile*

You know, it's so good to see innocent, simple & genuinely nice people thriving & having their own happy endings

I guess if I could remain naiive forever it would be great. But there's the reality of adulthood & also this depressing world.

I guess it takes faith to believe dreams can come true. Then again, why can't they? As we always say, dream big for God~

My Ever ever after is definitely with You ^^be it on earth or in heaven~