In case you were wondering huh? Have you never been there before? Just want to clarify, HELLO I don't live in the east so why would I go all the way there to buy stuff?Because pioneers cg has always been talking about the meatballs at IKEA, hence I decided to convince my father to eat in the kind of american school canteen style foodcourt. We were headed to Giant to buy my FBTs for camp anyway & they were within a stone's throw of each other(:
Well, the serving was really small. We all ordered the meatball pasta except my sister. My brother was so hungry even after that, he ordered what my sister ordered, some chicken dish. Imagine how small the serving was.
I wasn't particularly hungry last night so it was alright for me. Plus, we ordered 2 plates of the meatballs with the potatoes. They were wiped out by my family in the blink of an eye. That explains how good it was.

But it was really quite pricey for the small serving. about $7-$8 for those we ordered. the chocolate mousse was average, it wasn't as rich as I expected it to be *disappointed* ): oh well~ it's not exactly a restaurant.Dad was saying, yes we can try it but don't you find it a little pricey?
I was commenting on how singaporeans practically came here to eat despite them not buying anything from IKEA whatsoever. Dad was saying, Singapore is small so we are kind of deprived. LOLS! xP I guess that's true.
Do you think people would go specially to IKEA to eat swedish meatballs? O.o
After dinner it was the main purpose of our trip: To go to Giant just opposite. Dad changed carpark as he thought it would be more convenient for us after we come out with our large plastic bags.
In the end, we spent alot just grabbing food of the shelves. (OPS) & my FBT shorts & clothes (for exercising in the future) made up half of our expenditure there x_x Oh well, it's not like I buy them all the time right? By the way, they actually didn't have black FBT shorts so I had to make do with blue. I initially wanted to get pink & orange but I realised that they don't match any of my shirts. Plus they were kind of too ostentatious for me
I tried a bit of rum, you know those type with 4.8% alcohol content? hahas~ just for the fun of it.
Frankly speaking, it tasted really awful. My sister was saying that if I got drunk on that, I would really be such a noob drinker. My brother & I have this hypothesis: Men drink because they don't really care about the taste, it just tastes bearable so they don't mind drinking alcohol. Besides, it kind of makes them feel more like men.
LOLS~No idea if it's true. I guess for me, it's just the novelty & the feeling of knowing you can drink. It's really disgusting tasting though @_@