I never knew...until I set my heart on being a faithful child of God
I never knew that it was so difficult to be a good shepherd till recently.
I never knew that it requires so much patience to be a good shepherd until recently.
I never knew that being a shepherd means being on call 24/7 for your sheep until having been through it myself. (that is all because you know God loves them & you love them too so whatever's on your hands right then, CHUCK IT & attend to your sheep!)
I never knew that being a shepherd means you are totally accountable to God & to your CL about how you have been shepherding/growing your sheep or you are gona have a VERY hard time facing God during Quiet Time or in heaven.
I never knew it was so difficult to be a good worship leader who is Spirit led & can lead the group into the presence of God. Honestly, when I was a new believer, I thought it was just singing/playing the guitar. How utterly wrong & naiive I was [."]
It never dawned on me until Oliver Tay Junwei spoke to me & Joyce on Friday after lunch whilst we were in MOS Burger in Tampines mall that I could be more than just an armour bearer, just someone in the background supporting my leaders in these remaining months that God has chosen me to stay for. I could be an effective armour bearer who does what is necessary to help the group grow. That means possibly taking up more leadership roles (like taking care of God's flock) & definitely taking more initiative.
I never knew I could be such a crazy woman just to make people feel at ease around me.
I never knew it was so easy to talk to a person whilst avoiding awkward silences when you are really sincerely interested/care about this person.
I never knew fellowship is so FUN & exciting until I joined the pioneering team.
===================
I have always known how difficult it is to pioneer a caregroup in TJ.
Let me say, I am not surprised but it doesn't mean I am not upset.
I have always known that Easter is the best time to bring people to get to know God. (Hello! They even have a public holiday for Good Friday! =.=)
I have always known that being VERY desperate (in the heart, not in the methods/conversations) helps in evangelising.
I have always known that it is not easy to be an effective armour bearer.
Heck all that "it is difficult" & substitute them with "...that with God's grace I can..."
God I really need WISDOM & discernment~ help me please ^^