
Grace begins my relationship with You. & mainly, it's faith that keeps us going strong.
I want to have faith in people, Lord. Who am I to determine that a person won't come to know You? Who am I to feel that someone is beyond hope? God is God & I am not.
I have the time to be available for people. I have the time to give my very best to God & His people.
Therefore, I must give my best to teach her & love her for who she is. & to have the faith that one day, I will come to see her fully dedicating her whole life to serving You & You above all else.
I will do my best for God.
Because God is the best shepherd to me (: & He didn't tell me I was beyond saving. He died on the cross for me anyway.