Seriously, the right side of my body hurts. (I use my right hand to play badminton yesterday) When I woke up this morning, I felt like I was paralysed on the right side of my body, from the neck down, especially to my right shoulder & entire arm. Even down to my fingers. Of course, there is also the famous legS muscle ache.(both my legS) OUCH T.T
Hence my plan to go swimming in the morning was cancelled. ): But I guess it is a good thing. Stayed home all day except to go out for dinner with my family. The food was really oily. Even though I ate lots of vegetables, I felt that it didn't compensate anything.
& I finally finished reading "Breaking Dawn," the last book of the Twilight series~ ^^ I think it's the happiest & most interesting book of all 4 (:*Spoiler alert*
I was extremely enchanted by Bella & Edward's daughter. Renesme (Rene +Esme) Mesmerised is more appropriate I'd say. I want a daughter just like that! ^^ of course, not at Bella's aka my age (18)
I really like Bella a lot more when she was more mature as a mother in this book, protecting her child & having the ability to even protect the love of her life, Edward. It must be a great change for her. The lamb that evolved into the lionness.
*Spoiler end*
I think Edward Cullen is very easy to fall in love with. *sighs* My dark knight (: Protective, strong, intelligent, understanding & loving.
I'm still unable to find a tuition assignment ): Pray that I will really get a flexible job soon T.TI realise this post is quite bimbotic. Shall end off with this:
The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer.
~Edward R. Murrow
I couldn't agree more.
Sometimes, I'd pray that I had the ability to see things critically. It is one thing to be discerning & one thing to be completely clueless & naiive.