Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Taking care of the temple of God

Taking care of the temple of God
I have resolved to take better care of the temple of God, also known as my body. That will mean sticking to my exercise plan: starting small with exercising at least twice a week. (Yes, I don't exercise once a week even)

Linxiu asked me to join her for tabletennis today so I went to her condo. Her tabletennis court is just an area set aside in the basement carpark. Bad ventilation so we were perspiring even though we hadn't really been playing that much.

I feel tabletennis is one of the most dainty sports I've ever played. Instead of badminton or bowling where strength is needed, table tennis is all about knowing the right amount of strength to manouvre the ball the way you want it to go. I am really VERY BAD at it [."] But oh well~

More importantly, we spent the day catching up. Went over to her house after lunch & left at 9pm plus. We watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua & Twilight after a crazy binge on KFC Family Feast (shared between 2 people) Yes, I know... how am I treating the temple of God well by eating so much after exercising? O.o

T_T Sorry God, I'm still working on the eating habits thingy.


In a feeble attempt to undo the damage caused by our sudden cravings after exercising, I insisted that we eat bananas. LOLS xP How much help that would do, I seriously question. But oh well~

I am going for sports caregroup on thursday! I'm SO EXCITED ^^ Though I really am very bad at badminton=.= (no surprise there) My fav sport is just running/brisk walking. Swimming is enjoyable & highly relaxing for me too (:

Next aspect of taking-care-of-temple-of-God plan: To eat more fruits. (Fruits are more bearable than vege for me)

I will prob not go on a daniel fast (eating only vege & abstaining totally from meat) any time soon I guess [."] It is too much of a torture to be surviving on tofu.

Oh tian, I am so unspiritual @_@